Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Moonflair Spellblade Needs an Upgrade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noctis Lucis08

05-01-2012

Had an idea it might be dumb but its the only thing I got. Only people who will get this is an AP assassin, which most have to get close into their target to kill. I was think maybe combine it with a malady which might make it OP, or add some other item and give it a last chance ability.

My idea was a character would receive a 4 or 5 sec stealth when below 30% damage(kinda like Hex and Maw but for AP assassins) giving those assassins a chance to survive. I understand most of these assassins have ability's that allow them to escape but sometimes it doesn't happen when you engage into a team fight and get cc or focus because of how much of a threat you are to the enemy team.

So yeah that's, All I really wanna see is this item get use a'lot more because its not a bad item to use and buy, so feel free to comment with other ideas positive or negative.

Verthy

05-01-2012

keep same stats. give it a 1 stealth... balanced.

Konouiji

05-01-2012

The only thing I think MFSB needs is;

60 AP (10 more than now)
35 tenacity ( same)
And perhaps a slight cost increase

Asylum Lux

05-01-2012

What about Eleisa's / C&D?

Gay for Warwick

05-01-2012

I shall bump this.

Swaen

05-01-2012

The problem with the new tenacity items is that none are really viable, mercs continue to be the only attractive option for tenacity ( along with masteries ).

Tenacity is a strong stat but without tankines ofsomekind the tenacity is esentially worthless, get CC'd with these items? The cc will last 35% les time but because the item only provides tenacity if you didn't build a tanky item too ur pretty much dead anyways.

C+D Should have Armor tagged on in someway
Moonflair should have MR/HP tagged on ( the HP to make it more attractive than mercs )
Eleisa should give HP

They should all ( all the tenacity items ) add about the same effective HP but they realyl need it, I report allies who buy any tenacity items besidess mercs if they do badly.