Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I never have won a game where the enemy did not have a support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TET PEEL

05-01-2012

They go a real champion bottom, they don't farm get fed off kills/farm mid-late game. And then its basically another carry on their team. Why?

Reallshotgg

05-01-2012

most people are dumb and dont know how to farm passively under tower?

Wynterfell

05-01-2012

Quote:
Hypnoticc:
They go a real champion bottom, they don't farm get fed off kills/farm mid-late game. And then its basically another carry on their team. Why?

Wtf?

Edit: Also, typically if you don't have a support @ bot, no one wants to ward (at least at lower elos) and if the enemy is warding, your chances of winning have just dropped a lot.

Oh, also their AD carry should destroy you late game since he/she was getting all the farm compared to 50/50 on your side

Wieners Revenge

05-01-2012

90% of the time bot lane comes down to skill as opposed to champ composition

LordFaal

05-01-2012

so supports arent "real champions"?

BenTheBoss

05-01-2012

If your AD+Support bot lane are losing to a team without a support then your bot lane sucks

Duridface

05-01-2012

If you can't win your lane as carry/support against double carry- and I'm not talking about a kill lane like blitz/carry or something- then you are just not playing well and you don't deserve to win.

Dr Clueless PhD

05-01-2012

Quote:
Hypnoticc:

Because your Elo isn't high enough for players to be able to properly take advantage of the Carry/Support lane?

That would be my gut instinct.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

05-01-2012

that's funny b/c it's basically the opposite for me

Zunder

05-01-2012

In high ranked play the support fills a more critical role of warding the map and supporting whoever they're in lane with, generally and AD carry, and that carry gets super fed. On the other hand, two actually dangerous champs can stomp down a squishy AD carry and their support and take the game.