Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No more Mastry Pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

05-01-2012

I could be mistaken, but I thought that it was mentioned by (Xypherous? Iron Stylus? Morello? I can't remember) that in the recent patch moving mastery pages server side, we would also gain the capacity to have extra mastery pages (same as max # of rune pages.)

Did I misread this? Was it delayed? Can we be expecting it in the future?

manoflast3

05-01-2012

Welcome to the past everyone.

Take a look around, you're 1 month back in time.

Shiliski

05-01-2012

I thought they had already done it?

Quote:
manoflast3:
Welcome to the past everyone.

Take a look around, you're 1 month back in time.

Doc, we have to go back...

Back to the FUTURE!

Myrkr Lokidottir

05-01-2012

Quick, someone post a slowpoke meme!

Feneroe

05-01-2012

Quote:
Poet Ultima:
I could be mistaken, but I thought that it was mentioned by (Xypherous? Iron Stylus? Morello? I can't remember) that in the recent patch moving mastery pages server side, we would also gain the capacity to have extra mastery pages (same as max # of rune pages.)

Did I misread this? Was it delayed? Can we be expecting it in the future?

They mentioned increasing the max amount of mastery pages we can create sometime later, not the patch after. Just gotta wait.

Poeta Somnium

05-01-2012

1 month isn't really that long in the grand scheme of things, kids. I'm accustomed to Riot occasionally being tardy in this area or that and rather than simply create a post along the lines of "MOAR MASTERY PAGES WHERE?!" immediately after the fact I prefer to wait and give things time to develop. I have waited patiently, received no news thus far, and simply wanted an update on the situation.

On that note, ty Feneroe for posting something relevant to my question even if you don't have information enough to provide an exact answer.