Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i will quit this game soon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foggykiller

05-01-2012

i start play league of legend from last year January, i like this game very much, and enjoy to play rank game, but now i want quit this game. Because i found out if i lost 2 or 3 games in rank, for next few games i will match to the trollers, afks. such as the players who were getting ganked in first few mins, and said its gg, report me, i dont care. i think not only me met this kind of case before. the trollers can made me losing 10 games in a row for real. i think sometimes people will make any mistakes, it happens, but lots of them will just going afk, and blame to others, even though its none of their business. hehe. sometimes i made some mistakes, but i am still trying to play, keep farming, but the teammates will never forgive me, these kind of players will appeared after i lost first few games. haha i am not kidding. summarize it if players who were lost few games, they will always match up the players who were trolling hard, no doubt. Recently i still found that i got 2 times quadra kill, but it didnt shows in rank stats. this may a bug. hope you guys will fix it.
sorry about my bad english. hope this game will runs good in the future, WOW i am coming back. lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ursah

05-01-2012

every game hass trolls just carry harder every 1 started at the bottom and had to work through it all