i will quit this game soon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foggykiller

05-01-2012

i start play league of legend from last year January, i like this game very much, and enjoy to play rank game, but now i want quit this game. Because i found out if i lost 2 or 3 games in rank, for next few games i will match to the trollers, afks. such as the players who were getting ganked in first few mins, and said its gg, report me, i dont care. i think not only me met this kind of case before. the trollers can made me losing 10 games in a row for real. i think sometimes people will make any mistakes, it happens, but lots of them will just going afk, and blame to others, even though its none of their business. hehe. sometimes i made some mistakes, but i am still trying to play, keep farming, but the teammates will never forgive me, these kind of players will appeared after i lost first few games. haha i am not kidding. summarize it if players who were lost few games, they will always match up the players who were trolling hard, no doubt. Recently i still found that i got 2 times quadra kill, but it didnt shows in rank stats. this may a bug. hope you guys will fix it.
sorry about my bad english. hope this game will runs good in the future, WOW i am coming back. lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ursah

05-01-2012

every game hass trolls just carry harder every 1 started at the bottom and had to work through it all