Crash/bug splat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reeburn

05-02-2012

Saaame thing here. Can't even spectate either.
In Summoner's Rift, it happens both when I leave my base and when minions spawn. (So basically I can play for the first 1:30 in my own base..)
In Twisted Treeline, it's when minions spawn or if I buy items or open up option menus.
In Dominion, it's when I leave the base...

I managed to muster up the patience to try a lot of stuff in customs, as me and my friends were getting sick of 4v5 in PvP because of my crashes...

ApokalypticKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

happening to me 10secs into a game!

TheHosecloth

05-02-2012

Expanding on my post yesterday, here is my log pertaining to my crash today.

ApokalypticKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Thanks for providing your logs.

These appear to be the crash inside Intel drivers. Unfortunately Intel are no longer supporting this video card with drivers. Given that this is 3rd party related on a device they are no longer supporting with updates, we will continue to investigate this issue however I can't promise a fix.

Note that crashes occur for different reasons. Different people may have different reasons for crashing. So someone else looking at this don't assume this is the solution for you if you don't have a " Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family" graphics card running driver 6.14.10.3889.

The top crashes we have at the moment are hardware related followed by missing files and finally miscellaneous programs that have been installed including lol.replay.

I would be able to give a more accurate assessment if I could get bugsplat crash numbers.

I have intel R soemthing like that if you cant, then how would i go about fixing this issue of not supporting?
This is reallllllllyyyyy annoying!

Skizatic

05-02-2012

I keep crashing and i have intel core if that helps. still havnt played a single game for the past 2 days except a leave in ranked game i couldnt join. can riot get rid of that and give me back my elo? this bug is so annoying and im getting frustrated. cant play, spectate, create, or join any game without it crashing.

Skizatic

05-02-2012

Tried to repair my LoL client and it wont even let me do that

Skizatic

05-02-2012

Riot gives out free IP boost for 10 wins. Too bad i cant play any games >.>

Zamíel

05-02-2012

I've found I can play custom games I make on just about any map as well as spectate games but I can't for the life of me play a game via the matchmaker without bug splatting 10 times.

ApokalypticKing

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizatic View Post
I keep crashing and i have intel core if that helps. still havnt played a single game for the past 2 days except a leave in ranked game i couldnt join. can riot get rid of that and give me back my elo? this bug is so annoying and im getting frustrated. cant play, spectate, create, or join any game without it crashing.
riot too busy commenting on threads like "Things you say more frequently in real life because of LoL" to help us players having issues playing...

professional!

Skizatic

05-02-2012

Riot dont lose thousands of players just because you want to spectate. thats what streams are for. And i know varus is coming out next week and Riot is all hyped up about that but fix this first. I love playing this game but sadly I cant because this patch wont let me. now riot hurry up please.