Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crash/bug splat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHosecloth

05-01-2012

I'm getting this bug too. It happens to me after the loading screen, just as the game starts. I buy my items, move my champion, and I get an instant bug splat. I've tried repairing, and it has not helped at all. I would post my logs, but I am unaware as to how I do this. Thanks for all of your help in advance, I hope this can get fixed.

05-01-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys, at what point are you bug splatting? Is it when you finish champ select when the game begins to launch? After the loading screen? Or some point during the game?

Also, try running the repair function (the cog when you first open LoL before you click Play) and let me know if that corrects the issue.

Thanks!

Its while the game is connecting and its happening to me too. I have already lost a ranked game I didnt even join and lost elo. Fix it asap.

DasGehtAb

Recruiter

05-01-2012

I've got the same bugsplat problems. For me it's randomly over the course of the game, everyone freezes, i can still move the minimap and its like I've disconnected, but nothing is wrong with my internet, and then I just get a bugsplat error. I'm also have these weird rendering issues with the bushes as well as with random purple shapes appearing throughout the map. I've attempted to repair LoL twice and it did not fix this problem.

caivialeon

05-01-2012

Repair option is not working to fix this bug, i did 2 times and the bug splat still showing, i dont know what to do, and i hope ur not going to block my account, because is unfair.

afroniponico

05-01-2012

Same here, not happening every game, but it's a terrbile bug, please let us know if there is a fix !! !!

TheRatsInTheWall

05-01-2012

I got the same bug during a game. It started about 30 seconds after champions select and occurred about 30 seconds after I reconnected repeatedly until about half a minute into the minion waves. I restarted the client and my computer, and got about 5 minutes of uninterrupted play before the bug returned and I started disconnecting sporadically. The usual minion-freezing reconnection errors began to accumulate at this point, as well as a bit of lag.

Sir Joselo

05-01-2012

I have the same problem, last game 3 times crashed, at 30%, 50% and last one in 90%

Also during the game sometimes i got dc, and reconnected in a seconds, and some times minions ghost its horrble, i got killed, on those dc times :S, it was random dc

Dinoid

05-01-2012

i have the same problem. it only happens in acutal matches not customs.
as advised i reinstalled once and repaired once.
guaruntee ive gotten report for 5 matches now trying to see if it was fixed and im prolly gonna get banned for it. :/

Dinoid

05-01-2012

ALSO. spectating matches also has the same issue. i just tried to watch the Scarra- Ryze and SilSol-teemo one and same prob :/ sigh

StillStonedx Bot

05-01-2012

same issue here. ive tried reinstalling, and repairing to no avail.. been alternating since server went live trying to fix this issue..... im highly upset about it... my 1 day off and i cannot even play the game i want when the game is actually up and playable for once on patch day... except for me of course lawl