Crash/bug splat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seatee

05-01-2012

I've had this problem in both normal and custom games. Can't speak for any other game type as I stopped trying. The points I've crashed at are as follows:
Purchasing a health pot, clicking the minimap, moving the camera, mousing over minions/champions and crashing directly after the loading screen when normally you would enter the game.
Each crash happened within seconds of attempting any of these actions. Nothing seems to happen if I stand still and do nothing as I could edit my settings without experiencing a crash.
League of legends was working fine before the patch. I've tried repairing and numerous other in game settings changes and am in the middle of reinstalling now.

Edit: The reinstall didn't fix anything. Still crashing and still unplayable ):

dodada

Recruiter

05-01-2012

I am also having this issue. The crash happens right when the game finishes loading. When I reconnect, I just crash again. I hope I don't get banned for this...

Eleven13

05-01-2012

I actually just created a thread about this problem, I didn't see this one.

I crash right after champ select when the screen goes black before the loading screen pops up =(

Yuchan

05-01-2012

Same problem. After finishing champ select, I went to load screen, and when the game was about to start, client shut down without warning or explanation. Tried to restart but the client wont load news, play button is not working, and servers are unavailable. This persisted for multiple attempts to log back in. Currently repairing to see if it would fix it.

illsin

05-01-2012

having this issue as well since last patch. When game starts character loses control and I dc from server. I am still 100% connected to my internet but still says i dced and only way to get back in is to close league and restart

Yuchan

05-01-2012

Just finished the game I was disconnected from. After roughly 35 minutes to repair the client. I was able to connect back to the game. Shortly after reconnecting I started to experience what the original poster (Baowolf) was experiencing. I was constantly being disconnected from the game despite being connected to the internet. It seems a variety of occurrences caused this crash. This includes: Attacking minions, buying items, recalling, attacking neutral monsters, moving in and out of bushes, losing/getting buffs (blue,red,baron), defeating dragon, encounters with enemy champions, using abilities, and summoner spells. I have no idea if this directly relates to my massive amounts of disconnects but it could be a factor.
My summoner name is Yuchan.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

05-01-2012
2 of 10 Riot Posts

Thanks for posting all of the information everyone. We have multiple individuals looking in to this so the details are helpful.

Could you guys please attach your logs next time you bugsplat/crash? That could help us track down the issue.

Thank you and I'm sorry you are dealing with this =( I know it sucks!

Seatee

05-01-2012

Attaching some logs in hope this will get fixed.

These are my r3d logs from today. I was going to attach network logs too, but all of the ones created today seem to be just empty files.

iJuuubi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

happening to me too just as i enter the game

caivialeon

05-01-2012

i got this bug to, im trying to fix this up with Repairing option, and i hope this is necessary to play again and dont screw up other games