Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim Vs Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tutskii

05-01-2012

Quote:
BeerMonsterr:
Everyone talks about how under powered hecarim is, but I normally dominate with him. From my experience with sej she wasnt very much fun, so I'd vote hecarim.

How is she not fun? You run to enemy and.. hang out by them till.. forever

sling14

05-01-2012

both r bad

The Rotten

05-01-2012

i love heca. he is incredibly fun.

Tutskii

05-01-2012

Bump

Thessalonike

05-01-2012

You should get Hecarim... the fewer Sejuani players the more I can use her.

Arcane Azmadi

05-01-2012

Quote:
Tutskii:
How is she not fun? You run to enemy and.. hang out by them till.. forever

1. Skarner does it better.

2. She does it very badly. Frost is a hopeless slow. Also, the enemy can simply kill her because she's not tanky and does no damage.

I haven't tried Hecarim yet, but I'll still say go with him over Sej. Sej is terrible.

Byakkychan

05-01-2012

Hecarim can deal damage more than Sejuani.
Sejuani has better AoE cc.

Choose your path, both are usually built tanky.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

05-01-2012

Sejuani is a full-blown tank, with a complete focus on initiation and a combination of hard and soft CC. She has one of the best initiation ults in the game, and is the most mobile of the full-blown tank champions. While mostly simple to play, since she's a tank, there's an art to initiation that comes with the role, so I'd say that she has a pretty big learning curve, but one that can translate to other tank champions.

Hecarim is a tanky DPS, who can either slightly focus on damage to take advantage of his Rampage and its respectable DPS, or can slightly focus on being tanky for his semi-strong initiation power through his ult and E. Either way, he's pretty solid and should be easy to get into, with a slight learning curve regarding his mobility to hurdle over.

Can't really tell you who to pick. All I can tell you, however, is that General Discussion is almost always close-minded with this game, and so asking them to make your decision for you is a bad idea.

Tutskii

05-01-2012

Quote:
Tenant:
Sejuani is a full-blown tank, with a complete focus on initiation and a combination of hard and soft CC. She has one of the best initiation ults in the game, and is the most mobile of the full-blown tank champions. While mostly simple to play, since she's a tank, there's an art to initiation that comes with the role, so I'd say that she has a pretty big learning curve, but one that can translate to other tank champions.

Hecarim is a tanky DPS, who can either slightly focus on damage to take advantage of his Rampage and its respectable DPS, or can slightly focus on being tanky for his semi-strong initiation power through his ult and E. Either way, he's pretty solid and should be easy to get into, with a slight learning curve regarding his mobility to hurdle over.

Can't really tell you who to pick. All I can tell you, however, is that General Discussion is almost always close-minded with this game, and so asking them to make your decision for you is a bad idea.

Whatcha mean? its not a hive mind.

Saucy Snake

05-01-2012

I'd go with sejuani, just cause I like when noone gets away, ever. Hecarim doesn't seem that fun to me, Idk if it's just the champ idea or what.