really weird color bugs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

05-01-2012

sometimes people will be outlined in a hazy red/green/blue aura for roughly 5 seconds, it happens to everything except towers.

Quintessence

05-01-2012

bump

Quintessence

05-01-2012

bump

Quintessence

05-01-2012

bump

Belkend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

i noticed this too. its causing massive fps issues for me. reducing my settings in game doesn't seem to help either. Any word on what is the cause?

Quintessence

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belkend View Post
i noticed this too. its causing massive fps issues for me. reducing my settings in game doesn't seem to help either. Any word on what is the cause?
not that i have seen, how much of a impact does it have on your fps?

Belkend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

i usually lose about 15-20 fps. i updated my video card to it's newest version and that helped a bit. Before the patch i sat at a stable 60 fps even in team fights. Now it typically goes down to about 45

Quintessence

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belkend View Post
i usually lose about 15-20 fps. i updated my video card to it's newest version and that helped a bit. Before the patch i sat at a stable 60 fps even in team fights. Now it typically goes down to about 45
wow that sucks..

MephistoRolling

05-02-2012

i got it too, i have a gtx 680 so don't notice any fps drops, but i get the haze. it only started after this newest patch.