Season Two Championship: October 13, Los Angeles!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pierogi88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

CLG.eu are the favorites along with TSM and M5

LordCreep

05-01-2012

its pritty cool but you know weres australia in this == pooie lol

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

DotA2... your opening tournament just got owned. Care to meet?

Devare

05-01-2012

To be fair about the average mlb game. You're talking about teams that quite frankly majority of the US and or world doesn't give a **** for. It's like, " Oh boy the Oriels are playing the Mariners!!!" or, "Oh man did you guys catch the Pirates and Padres?". You need to compare the big events with the big events. Take comparison from like a Hanover to a Yankee and Red Sox game. If you REALLY want to be fair you'd have to compare play-offs and world series to the previous and future league events and championships. Each LoL tournament is to be considered as a "playoff" for the championship. Skewed stats of an average game compared to something that is on par with a play off game isn't exactly a fair stat to compare. I'm proud that league is growing, but I'd love to see a statistic of play off vs "play off " and championship vs championship.

FuYA

05-01-2012

So that video with Teemo at the beginning... When can we get the rest of that?????????

Princess Aura

Guidelines and Communications Coordinator

05-01-2012
15 of 19 Riot Posts

I'm so so so excited for this! *o* eSports has come quite a ways and it's so awesome! This is seriously huge.

Akrodian

05-01-2012

it is cool and all to see your friends matches, but if you connect with that friend with skype the other team gets a disadvantage!!!

Akrodian

05-01-2012

sorry!!!! just so the delay part

Laiquendi

05-01-2012

****, going to have to take vacation that week.

Youownme

05-01-2012

I live about 2 hours from LA... too bad gas is too expensive, not to mention a hotel...