Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2byC Tendo

05-09-2012

Simply amazing, but has anyone else noticed the weird lag of recall when an enemy champion comes out of the fog of war? bug fix please!

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlHeinrichMarx View Post
There should be at least the option of having separate video settings for spectator mode and playing. I prefer to play in fullscreen mode on my main monitor, but when spectating I'd like to be able to do something else in addition, meaning I'd like to be able to have my spectate game in a smaller window on my secondary monitor. Currently this is possible, but I have to switch video settings back and forth constantly, and for some reason it resets some of my interface settings as well.

Not sure if this was posted already, but I don't feel like reading through 96 pages of posts.
I would like this. I hate having to switch from small res, windowed in spectate to high res full screen when I want to play.

DruBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

wow 97 pages, i dunno bout your opinions but... spectating mode could be a way to maphack trough skype, ts, ventrilo, etc. or even dualboxing as an spectator can watch both teams.

An Agile Phoenix

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruBlood View Post
wow 97 pages, i dunno bout your opinions but... spectating mode could be a way to maphack trough skype, ts, ventrilo, etc. or even dualboxing as an spectator can watch both teams.
There's a three minute gap between what you're watching and what's happening.

Also, i'd just like to say that when i was watching the same clip of a viktor ulting someone repeatedly, he said the a different thing each time i'd go back to rewatch it. For example, the first time he said "CONSUME!" when he used it. The second time he said "TRUE POWER!" then the third and fourth times he said "CONSUME!" again, and the 5th time he said "FOR VICTORY!". I don't know if this switching of sayings when you go back to rewatch is intentional or not, but this is just me reporting what i find.

Also, i LOVE spectator mode. Use it all the time, absolutley spectacular.

ImaSaint

05-09-2012

Hey, I run league in Borderless Windowed mode, and it forces my league client into the bottom right quadrant of my screen when I spectate matches, I can't leave, or see the "Apply button" for the options screen, I haven't read through all 50+ pages of comments to see if people have a similar problem, but gonna post this here...

*Edit* You can drag the options screen so I was able to apply regular fullscreen, and that works fine.

dark omega91

05-09-2012

i was hoping you could add a part where we could see the teams chats it would help understand what the teams are thinking rather then just depending on the pings

also i wish icould get my messages and invites while spectating

TheChief

05-09-2012

I'm not sure if you are still viewing this thread but yesterday I spectated one and all health potions appeared as BF swords. The icon and description were for a BF sword but the cost still showed up as 25 gold as it should. I realized this was the case when someone had 3 stacked on one, and when Janna had one.

wilIiam

05-09-2012

it would be good if we could chat to our friends in spectator cus alot of times my friends ask me to play when im spectating and i dont get to see it

xxramdom

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2tM View Post
I want a separate but related feature: the ability to RECORD a game after the match is done (as either a spectator or more importantly, as a participant in the match). If I had an awesome match and I want to save a recording of it on my local hard drive and watch it later to learn from it, I really want to be able to do that and load it up. I don't want to have to choose "record this game" ahead of time, it's hard to know if something is worth recording until it has already happened.
thats almost the exact same thing as i said on page 95
i would like the ability to go to your recent played games and be able to spectate them to learn from mistakes

xxramdom

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilIiam View Post
it would be good if we could chat to our friends in spectator cus alot of times my friends ask me to play when im spectating and i dont get to see it
go to the eyeball looking thing at the bottom and turn chat on