Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thereggin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

when u click on a player show individual play stats (hp, armor, mr, ap, ad, etc. like when you do in game)

increase delay to maybe 7 minutes (wards, neutral buffs, drag, baron timers all covered)----10 min teemo shrooms may be issue.....

3 min isnt enough because u cant tell them where a ward is but you can tell them where a ward JUST DISAPPEARED (when u see it placed in spec mode) SO THE JUNGLER CAN NOW GANK FROM THAT PATH etc. its also not important to know where teh wards are but where/when they just died because that is a small window of advantage/no vision... when i play support i tend to keep timers on wards placed by enemy support for such windows of opportunity... etc.

OmySpy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Love Spectator Mode.

I logged in, saw one of my friends was playing, and jumped in, no problems at all. The whole experience was smooth, everything worked well, Directed Camera is AWESOME, it made the whole show very exciting. I love the effect shown when players buy items, and all the options available for us.

When Spectator Mode was first announced I wasn't too excited; I don't spend a lot of time watching other people play, and everyone on the forums was like "TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! A GAME ISNT COMPETITIVE UNLESS YOU CAN WATCH OTHER PEOPLE PLAY" which I never understood. Now that it is out I find it really entertaining, so thank you guys very much!

BerserkInferno

05-02-2012

All the neutral creep hp bars are messed up.

caltitch

05-02-2012

My only gripe is there is no Azingy tab on the landing page.

Ad Victoriam

05-02-2012

Few changes I would like to see for the main menu for featured games:

1. Have the names of the summoners displayed without mousing over the menu. The champs being used don't tell us anything, really.

2. Show us whether it is a normal or ranked game, and give an approximate Elo range for the players. (ie. 2000+, 1800-2000, etc)

3. Make the arrows to change between the featured games larger and easier to click on.

4. Allow players to mouseover the actual champion icons, and get a brief overview of the players in the game. (ie. Elo Rating, games played, team, etc)

Lastly:

5. Integrate a recording system (like LoLrecorder) and allow for viewing the start of the games.The start of the game is often the most crucial and interesting, and it's a bit annoying that every game I see featured is always 15-20 minutes into the game already.

OldTomJefferson

05-02-2012

Sometimes directed camera sticks on one person too long when they're running away, and misses several seconds of fighting action.

RippyRC

05-02-2012

Sorry if this was mentioned, but I wanted to make sure I get my suggestion in and I dont have time to read through this gargantuan thread.

Can you please consider adding the ability to be able to spectate a game that one of your friends is already spectating?

Nicodemous

05-02-2012

like it, but the auto camera needs to hold on areas longer and not be so... random, no... but it is the best I got...

xPencilx

05-02-2012

I find getting into a game quite clunky.

I'd like to have a faster easier way to see who's playing and the average ELO of the game. Also a function to find a certain player and spectate them would be cool (it sucks seeing on solo mid that several high elo guys are streaming, but none of them are in the 5 featured games).

RodsFastFinger

Recruiter

05-02-2012

is anyone else or just me that had a few disconnects since the spectator mode patch?