Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spypher

05-02-2012

Well Id like to say its a great feature. You can see and develop new strats with it!

I'd like to ask is there anything in the future about a replay function?

Force Unleashed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Woulda be awesome if u can spectate a match that ur friend is spectating.

Like: 2 options

1. Spectate match
2. When ur friend is already spectating someone ... new options: Follow your friend.

Or something like that.

Hatelore

05-02-2012

Need the ability to follow pros.. i hate cycling though the featured games to find Scarra or dyrus.. and when i do the game is already half way over.

Elealar

05-02-2012

Spectator mode is an awesome addition to the league but I know there are some people who simply don't like to be observed; perhaps some "Anonymous"-mode to opt out from being observable or something?

ursogoodnot

05-02-2012

So far I've enjoyed spectator mode. However, I do have a few complaints. On the main screen, the whole looking at high level games thing is very cumbersome. When you hover over it, it has to go through an animation, then when the mouse leaves to look at another game, it has to do another animation, switch champions, and then do another opening animation. I care about as much about the champion as I care about the player playing them, so this is quite a painful process for me, and honestly could be a dealbreaker, even though I like the idea so much of viewing those games.

With the audo camera, I fine that it is not very often in the right spot. In laning, I just want to look at the middle of a lane most of the time, and very rarely do I want to look directly at a champion. The switching around to other champions im not so fond of either. maybe it's because I'm so used to WC3, but I just put the camera on manual, and everything is solved.

As a very small thing, every time i look at cooldowns for ults and sommoners, my eyes shoot to the bottom of the screen, and then I have to remember they are on the sides of the screen.

Oh and one more thing, I dont like how the background of the viewing pro games portion of the main menue is moving. It's hard to look at, and I cant find a way to turn it off.

Those are just what I just thought of right now. Overall, it's nice, but could use some changes.

Draël

05-02-2012

all nice. THANKS!

LeyLu

05-02-2012

i dont know if anyone mentioned this but when u are on Manual Camera u can move up, left, right but not down. It's rather annoying. The rest is ok I think ,

iMyung

05-02-2012

I just went into a spectator match where I couldn't follow any of the champions, even after double clicking 1, 2, q, w etc.

Zible

05-02-2012

I feel like my post may never be seen, but I'll post anyways. joined a game earlier to spectate, and I apparently had joined before all the champs had loaded in. Spectator mode froze, had to restart LoL. Once I did thought everything worked great may have been the terrible internet here though

ForteFZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

in the "C" info for specific champion window, "Dodge" stat is still there. Not sure if thats intended!