Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

- Need to be a save replay option, and when I view that game i want to be able to view it in spectator mode.
- Want to see my own friends list and be able to talk to them and receive their messages while watching a game.

Pisazen

05-02-2012

Love it great stuff.

Matthevv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Fix it so that when a team is about to take baron/dragon the directed camera will go up more so I can see the health of baron/dragon. It is annoying watching it and not knowing when it will die. Also if baron/dragon's info could pop up on the bottom left automatically that would be great to.

Velico

05-02-2012

I would like the ability to sort games by champion so I could watch and see how other players use them.

PolarIceCapp

05-02-2012

One other thing that I would like to see in the spectator mode is to be able to search matches with specific champions in them. That way I can watch other people play a champion I wanna play, as well as champions I regularily use to compare their stategies with my own.

DreamwalkerLin

05-02-2012

I can't see chat, is it intended?

Rennix

05-02-2012

It would be nice if we could spectate more in real time, but only see our friends team vision. That way when I congratulate them on a nice kill, etc via voice chat they would have a better idea what I was talking about.

Also the full vision poses some potential to cheat even with the 3 min delay. Wards/shrooms locations, jungler paths, buff timers, respawn timers, and more are all still easily communicated via voice chat and can give your friend's team an unfair advantage.

Earthcore

05-02-2012

It works amazing i love this feature but i few things that people may or may not have allready brought up

Chat seems a little bit buggy sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt, and i know they were talking because i was watching DanDinh play on spec mode and stream, they were typing in stream but not in spectator mode.( i had enabled chat )

another thing it would be nice for people in and out of game to be able to see how many people are spectating

and maybe even a chat only for people spectating that game

other then that great work guys

AKadamAK

05-02-2012

The featured games interface could be much better. For instance all I want to do is quickly see if there are any notable players that I can watch (Scarra, Dyrus etc..) but to view the names of everyone in the five featured games takes a VERY long time what with having to mouse over to see the names then click the microscopic dots or the arrows and repeat 5 times

Maybe it is due to my ~200ms ping but the animations are extremely slow, as in when I mouse over there is significant delay until the names are visible. I wish there was an option to remove the animations as they slow down the entire process. They seem slow because when you mouse over it instantly changes to the detailed view, but you have to wait until the animation changes back to the default view before you can view the detailed view of the next game. The animation of going from detailed view to default view is PAINFULLY slow and the arrows and dots are not selectable during this time.

Instead of having the 5v5 view of the champ portraits, why not just have the information shown when you mouse over as the default information. I would rather see the names by default as I don't care about the team comps of the teams playing as my sole reason for watching the game.

USA Obesity

05-02-2012

I have 2 complaints

Spectator Mode is always colorblind even though the colorblind mode is off

When I click on the champion portrait to make the camera focus the champion, after a few seconds it just moves to another champions and its annoying