Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kennenș

05-02-2012

AI:

when players are recalling and they are safe, plz shift the camera to an other place.

Voltusfive

05-02-2012

I would just like to say that spectator mode is probably the best thing to happen to this game EVER!
I Just watched a high level game with Dyrus, Salce YoyaC and others and the Directed camera caught all of the amazing plays.

Watching this great game on my Dell 27" in glorious 2560/1440 resolution and true colour is such a great experience and learning tool. Watching the pros play as if I was in the game myself is so involving. I love it as entertaining and educational.

I have some questions, hopefully a red will see this post and maybe fill us in -\

Does the introduction of Spectator mode mean that a replay system is currently also being looked at and possibly in the pipeline for the near future?

and

With the season 2 championship approaching, Will the spectator system cover games like the finals and events such as MLG? ( will we be able to spectate these high level tournament games from the Client?)

Thank you again for your effort on this upgrade to not only the game but the Graphics and gameplay.

-Volt.

**this was copied from a thread I made in GD, not realising this thread existed)

KodĂ ma

05-02-2012

@Riot Spectator Mode should allow viewers the ability to report people the same we can either after the game or within the game for misconduct. Get it done.

CheekyBreeki

05-02-2012

There's a bug where you can't move your mouse over to the left hand side of the screen when you start. You have to press Escape and then go back off of that menu to get rid of it.

Telephunk

05-02-2012

It's great, love it. But you can't change any of the settings i.e. sound / colourblind mode when spectating which I think is a shame.

skryter1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

I can't figure out how to activate the option to see the in-game chat at the time I am viewing, I've checked all the menu's so any help would be appreciated.

Other than that downside, I love it.

Xemeron

05-02-2012

You did a really great job.
the possibility of going back in a live game is really great, no matter what point the game is at you can just watch it from where you started, thats awesome.
The directed cammera is good, sometimes it misses the action, but hey, no AI is perfect^^
You can see everrything you need, items, skills, cooldowns, stats, everythings great.

Only one single thing would make it better:
If Spectators could chat with each other. So spectators could talk about the game they see.
When its possible, it would be cool.

X Mellow X

05-02-2012

Well,i find spectating good,a few minor stuff that i really don't see how it affects the way spectator was made for BUT I'm not really sure but since this patch came out I have been having a lot of problems with runes,masteries and summoner spell select while in champion select and i often get timed out ._.

Phobophobia

05-02-2012

Sometimes the direct camera shows damage being done to the champion but misses out on when the champion actually dies. Also, a chatroom or something would be nice.

Ronald Weasley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

i really liked the directed camera, its pretty slick.