Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrJanuary

05-01-2012

what determines whether a game can be spectated or not?

DptBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

There is a bug that I encounter with dual monitors where the game is centered at the bottom right of my left monitor. So I see the top left quadrant on the bottom right of my left monitor, and the top right quadrant in the bottom left corner of my right monitor. Restarting the game sometimes fixes it.

ChenWei91

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

My client window starts on the bottom left corner of my monitor, when in 'borderless' mode.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2264/wutpah.png

clyspe

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChenWei91 View Post
My client window starts on the bottom left corner of my monitor, when in 'borderless' mode.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2264/wutpah.png
Alt enter alt enter 'fixes' that

hester

05-01-2012

I love Spectator mode. It's absolutely amazing.

I'll probably have more feedback after I watch more games, but the only thing so far that I have noticed is that the directed camera would often miss or arrive late to ganks that I could clearly see were occurring on the mini-map.

However, the with the timeshift, I could just go back and watch them again, so really it's not a huge deal for me.

Maleficant

05-01-2012

Spectator mode is an absolute triumph in my opinion. It is extremely well implemented and such an amazing feature. I've found the directed camera to be almost 100% accurate as to what it chooses to show and when.

Very impressive stuff Riot. This will be the feature future games will be forced to include or risk being known as "less than".

MrJanuary

05-01-2012

seems only some of my friends' games are available for spectating

Alowne

05-01-2012

I would have like to see the chat....

MrJanuary

05-01-2012

what determines the availability of spectator mode? Its no longer restricted to custom games i assume?

rainbowJose

05-01-2012

Guys. This is outstanding. Really great job. One of your best works. Autoscrolling awesome too.