Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ńeymar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

How do I get to spectate pro players and games?

BBFSmokedCayenne

05-15-2012

Yeah, there should definitely be some Twisted Treeline games on feature.

Hakobo

05-15-2012

If I want to talk to anybody or use my computer for anything else besides 100% spectating I won't do it.
I also want to be able to spectate the games of pro players or others not on my friends list, which if not featured is impossible.

FizzÂș

05-16-2012

Programming wise im very surprised its as good as it is with out a lot of bugs the rewind slow motion features etc are amazing how bout an option to spectate a game friends are spectating? if someone disconnects an option to join as a replacement? Also how bout an options view as aerial view? or even fpv 3rd pv?

Offer us camera control like tilt pan zoom glide around the map with the cam as if we are walking down the lanes etc? Full user cam control with Shift+control or some key combo for this?

ConebreadIH

05-16-2012

It's REALLY awesome, but I'd like to browse for random ranked games by elo, like select an elo range that may even be predetermined. That would be REALLY cool. The only problem I have with the directed camera is that it doesn't always show a towers health.

It's all REALLY awesome so far though.

Support Is Hard

05-16-2012

So far i like it and i love the idea of the 2 minute delay. Props to you guys for that, the only problem im having with it so far is the directed camera, i try to have a locked camera on my friends but sometimes it doesn't reccognize this and stays on directed camera
Don't get me wrong the directed camera is great and seems to get all the action pretty well but trying to stay on a certain person doesn't always happen.

Dummote

05-16-2012

I don't know is someone report it, but i notice the other day, that 3 minutes delay is not enough delay time, the delay time must be 6 or 8 minutes. Why i say this is simple the red and blue spam is 5min, so i can tell my friend in teamspeak, when the enemy jungler kill the blue, and 5 min later they can gank in blue the enemy jungler.

oG RoverNation

05-16-2012

It is amazing! Great job Riot!

Brosama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

k

Brosama

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dummote View Post
I don't know is someone report it, but i notice the other day, that 3 minutes delay is not enough delay time, the delay time must be 6 or 8 minutes. Why i say this is simple the red and blue spam is 5min, so i can tell my friend in teamspeak, when the enemy jungler kill the blue, and 5 min later they can gank in blue the enemy jungler.
ok, a 3 minute delay is more than enough