Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prmtv jCOOKIEm

05-13-2012

I would love for there to be a in game chat for everyone spectating in that game.

Chronostasis

05-13-2012

I would love to see a "Filter by Champion" option for High Elo / Featured Matches, so I can always check on who's playing what champion and also view any specific high elo champion being played at any time!

lammatt

05-14-2012

a record function will be nice
and
a rewind function which let me view the part of game i missed before i joined will be even nicer

Bl00drav3n

05-14-2012

I really like spectator mode, but there are some things that bother me. Why can't we watch the featured games from the beginning and why can't we just search for any summoner name and watch their current games (like in DotA?).

CornerPocket

05-14-2012

I didn't read all this, and I'm SURE someone's already suggested it, but I want to be able to spectate the games that my friends are spectating. If summoner x is spectating a game, I want to be able to right-click summoner x's portrait in my friend's list and choose spectate game and it will allow me to spectate the game he is spectating even if I'm not friends with the person whose game is being spectated.

Isilmedae

05-14-2012

Would it be possible to modify the spectator display to show Elixirs? For the most part, when spectating matches, the players usually almost immediately consume the elixirs they purchase and we don't catch it all the time.

The addition wouldn't have to be anything huge, maybe 4 little color bars between the characters and their equipment in that bottom window about the side of of this || and color coded according to the elixirs (red, green, blue, pink).

Other than that, great work on th game. =)

Atomic Shaman

05-14-2012

I really like the way the Spectator HUD is setup and would love to see the standard HUD updated to this new layout. Being able to see the team stats and status' of ulti/summon spells are great additions. Nice Work.

roaet

05-14-2012

Directed mode took me from watching Baron getting dunked to bottom lane free-farming...

That's not what I expected it do.

I don't recommend.

BobV2

05-14-2012

There needs to be a feature that tells you when the live game is over.

I'm tired of getting left out of friends games because they've already started a new match by the time I'm done spectating their previous one.

Jowa90

05-14-2012

Needs other spectators chat! I'm so lonely just sitting there watching!