Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crapachino

05-01-2012

If you are following a specific person and he dies the camera goes into directed mode. This is fine, but when he spawns the camera stays in directed mode and doesn't switch back to him automatically.

When replying to a whisper, before you could /r "message" and it would send the reply. Now when you /r the next letter you type puts in the name of the recipient instead of starting the message. ie if I wanted to say you're cool it comes out before: /r you're cool now: /r ou're cool

We can only see all chat and not any team chat.

A number of spectators watching count in the corner while you're playing would be pretty cool.

The mouse hand should fade away if you don't move the mouse like when you full screen a video.

Hellblaue

05-01-2012

I really hope you implement an option which allows there to be zero delay.

This option would only be allowed on friends games and would only allow vision of your friends teams. This is no different than being at your friends house and watching them play or finish a game.

The main reason I suggest this is because the main draw for me with spectator mode is having something to do while I wait for my friend to finish a game already in progress before they are able to play with me. Usually we are on skype, vent, teamspeak etc. and having a delay makes chatting with them awkward.

Thanks! And hope you really consider implementing this.

Lawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

BUG:

When the "directed camera" moves to a new location with any sort of numbers on the screen, they remain on the screen until the game client is closed.

Kezair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

When a character is selected and you hover over their stats, you don't get detailed tooltips as you can in game.
I.E, hovering over the armor stat doesn't tell you how much physical damage is reduced by, only that the stat is armor.

Intended or a bug?

Moose473

05-01-2012

- Sometimes I am unable to spectate friends on my list which are in a normal game.

- I am unable to spectate the same game a friend of mine is currently watching, as to watch the same game.

These are my two biggest gripes, other than that, I am very happy with spectator mode.

Psyclone Joker

05-01-2012

I think it would be great if there was an option to disable pings in game. It's quite annoying when both teams are spamming ping constantly.

Lawn

05-01-2012

Oh, what's up with chat? I hear chat clicks, and I even have chat enabled, but I don't see it anywhere. Having to enable it every time just to see if it actually ever shows up is annoying, too.

Nightsoul

05-01-2012

you should be able to see if people in the main game lobby messege you, i think its fair that you cant chat with people in game, but to not be able to chat with friends who arent playing is annoying

edit: wait nvm figured it out keep up the good work

Alessandro VI

05-01-2012

the new patch sux ... when my ping loses connection for 1 sec i disconnect from the game and that suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peak

05-01-2012

The biggest thing for me is during fights, the camera can have people somewhat out of frame unless you hide absolutely every part of the UI.
It'd probably be better to center around action rather than following a single person during big fights.

This only happens occasionally.