The Full Release of Spectator Mode is Now Live!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Status Kwoh

Producer

05-01-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Summoners!

We’ve just thrown the switch on the full release of Spectator Mode! Starting now, you’ll be able to drop in and Spectate Your Friends, as well as take full advantage of Directed Camera and Timeshift controls. You’ll also be able to watch some of the top League of Legends players in the world compete live by browsing the Featured Games promoted in your PvP.net client.

To help us kick Spectator Mode off in style, we’ll be featuring a very special best of three match later today:

Team SoloMid vs. Epik today at 6:00 PM PDT

Don’t miss this opportunity try out the full release of Spectator Mode by watching these top competitors do battle for your entertainment!

StephSlaughter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

i would love for varus to be released please lol i notice u guys added new skin in champ screen but no champion

SilentWhisper

05-01-2012

Sweeeet, time to try out the new ryze

TheDreamers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Awesome

Communist Puppy

05-01-2012

Very nice! I'll be sure to try this out.

selwaye

Recruiter

05-01-2012

yeah time for buffed yi <3

rwlnd

05-01-2012

the new spec mode is awesome! thank you riot.

roaet

05-01-2012

Nice. Since it has time-controls I'm assuming replays will be y'alls next big thing!

Good work.

TouchPadPr0

05-01-2012

Sweet, thanks riot

Reptilehoundz

05-01-2012

Interesting...you guys must hope that the LoL community is *very* honorable. I noticed that you can chat directly to summoner's in game...they can't respond to you (or you can't see their response) but, it would be totally possible to chat a friend, let them know that shaco was coming in for gank or that the enemy team is at baron and caitlyn is at 30 HP in those bushes to your left. See what I'm saying? Not sure if there is anything you could do about that besides relying on people's honor, cuz friends can still skype and stuff. Oh well. Besides that though, I think spectating is pretty cool.

1234511 ... 26