Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When does Varus come out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lawlbury

05-01-2012

Iv'e been waiting for a while and I would like to know when is his release date?

Manouso

05-01-2012

Not today

maybe next tuesday

SubbZeroo

05-01-2012

I was crossing my fingers for today....guess I'll keep they crossed for next Tuesday :/

SubbZeroo

05-01-2012

Ive been having my figures crossed for today... but I guess I'll keep them crossed for next Tuesday...

ShoulderAngel

05-03-2012

i really wish they would just tell us in the previews something like: " so-and-so is expected to be released... (insert date here)"
its not a happy surprise for me when champs come out. It's a "finally... all this waiting..."

ItShowTimezZ

05-04-2012

I couldn't agree more.

GodsEye

05-04-2012

I saw a gameplay vid... and his Q can be fired out of their vision range

x Orbit x

Recruiter

05-05-2012

yea they should really tell when the New Champ are coming OUT w/ a Date . instead of letting league players constantly waiting weeks not knowing nothing " we need more info"

RedTunes

05-05-2012

Yeah, it'd be more simple in debating whether I should save my IP for Varus or spend it now on another champ.... >.<

Shíeld

05-07-2012

Quote:
RedTunes:
Yeah, it'd be more simple in debating whether I should save my IP for Varus or spend it now on another champ.... >.<

yeah i agree with you ive got a ton of ip saved up and im getting tired of waiting...