Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarathustra

05-01-2012

First Problem I noticed is Direct Camera seems to be Obsessed with Vladimir. I watched the game and 80% of the time I was on vlad. Kept missing kills left and right (as in it would swap way too late and see the last hit kill) because Vlad is running mysteriously through the jungle. Also, Question. Are featured games supposed to be of any ranked level? One of the featured games was made up of 1300 elo players (as I looked them up).

OMG Turtle

05-01-2012

I got bugs of "Level Up! +66g +66g" halfway faded on my screen while watching, then later a +18g appeared in the right hand corner too. These wouldn't fade no matter what I did. Also, the sound of Kat's ult was stuck where she did it and I think I may have skipped forward at that exact point? It was the Edwing vs AIIS game.

Other than that and minor directed camera issues (I used manual and wound back if I missed anything anyway), it was amazing
Is there any way to stop the game from ending when you get to the end so I can keep watching the replay?

Hentitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

can it develop into the replay mode

IS1dcd9a4f2ff9a3

05-01-2012

After watching a featured game the end-game lobby says (in the top left)
"Sunmmoner's Rift
Classic
Ranked(Unranked)"
The last line is very confusing.

IS1dcd9a4f2ff9a3

05-01-2012

Featured game.
Watched a fight in .25x, then switched to 8x, then when I reached the not-yet-happened section (i.e. not yet Live), it didn't change to 1x as I would expect it to be, but remained at 8x and showed me action in packs of very fast actions, and very fast standings in place.
And the navigation bar broke a little as a result - it showed that I have watched events in the future (the segment was light gray), but I couldn't jump to them, and was confused as to where the real "now" is.

InGhandiWeTrust

05-01-2012

i cant see the new champs... and cant chat even though it says i can :/

IS1dcd9a4f2ff9a3

05-01-2012

One more direct camera note: It likes showing recalls very much - it stays on the recalling champion for the full duration (and sometimes evens snaps to the summoner platform). Probably, because recall is channeling ability. IMO, it should discard the recalling champion as "interesting" almost immediately (if there are no enemies around, at least) - I would rather watch someone lasthitting than someone recalling.

Fyren

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko265 View Post
I got bugs of "Level Up! +66g +66g" halfway faded on my screen while watching, then later a +18g appeared in the right hand corner too. These wouldn't fade no matter what I did. Also, the sound of Kat's ult was stuck where she did it and I think I may have skipped forward at that exact point? It was the Edwing vs AIIS game.
The floating text staying on screen happened to me, also. I picked the game through the featured list. I play in borderless window mode at 1600x900. Any floating text on the screen stays there if I skip forward/back and won't fade out.

IS1dcd9a4f2ff9a3

05-01-2012

Sound issue:
When I pause the game and have the camera over Janna's charging Q (Howling gale) I can hear the sound of it growing and unfolding (as if it is being released) times and times again, though it apparantly doesn't increase in size at all.
I suspect this happens with many other sound effects too (e.g. shyvanna's Burnout sounds weird as well)

Lugignaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Display issue: Currently, it shows that there is a 0 second cooldown on flash. All other summoner spells CD display fine based on their CDR from masteries and whatnot.