Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Official Spectator Bug Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Processing

08-15-2012

Having the same problems as a lot of people are mentioning - spectator mode will load 100% but it won't ever reach in game. Half the time it reaches in game, everyone is just frozen. :\

TheT00l

08-15-2012

just tried three times to spectate today, one waiting even until after the game was done, and they all were the same way. Load normal/fast, but once everyone got to 100% it just sat there and did nothing further.

BillyHagen

08-16-2012

Loading screen gets to 100% then nothing. Riot why you troll me? Now i have to restart my client.

Shrimpsess

08-19-2012

I too have the 100% then nothing but. Always happens. even in my lolreplay spectator replays.

Blueskees

08-21-2012

This is happening to me also (100% to doing nothing). I just tried it again with the load screen minimized (started the load then minimized it to read forums) and then the game popped up as if it finally loaded. (After 3 attempts of restarting client and trying to spectate the same game.)

MyraKai

08-23-2012

Same as above, whenever I try to spectate a match no matter if it's a ranked match on the home screen or a friend's game it goes to the loading screen of the champions on each team and it just gets "stuck" at 100% and stays there no matter how long I let it sit. Only way to close it is through task manager. :/

Coventeena

08-23-2012

new bug? spectator mode in lobby I watch a lot of catch the teemos or hide n seek games (custom) and if I am in the spectating spot I cannot move to join a team if a spot opens and unless I see the game through it will tell me I am already in a game when I try to relog -or it will let me into a game and then show me the bans and picks of a previous game without letting me choose my own champ -ban another champ.
I know it sounds complicated but unless I restart my computer not just the client it continues to "ghost" me.

Paperoil

08-23-2012

so any official respond from Riot about specatator mode wont start?

BrokenController

08-23-2012

Quote:
BillyHagen:
Loading screen gets to 100% then nothing. Riot why you troll me? Now i have to restart my client.

Just installed a nvidia. got into a game and set all video settings to max and framerate cap to high. tried specing and it will load to 100% and never leave the loading screen. i set them all back down to high and frame cap to 60. spec mode loaded as soon as i tried it again.
**edit** just set all back to when it wouldnt load but now it loads so i dont know...

Vertany

08-27-2012

Another Bug, which I also reported here already: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2483096

Title: Pulsefire Ezreal Computer Voice is global

Label: Game, Spectator, Ezreal

Occurance Rate: 100%

Description:
When spectating, you can hear some of the computer voices' rambling global, hearing it even if you're looking at the other side of the map.
As far as I noticed you can hear the System Lvl Updates and the learning of Skills, you can't hear taunts, jokes, etc.

Repro Steps:
1. Spectate any game with Pulsefire Ezreal playing in it.
2. Listen to the computer voice speak on special occasions, even if you don't see Ez.

Things I've already heard global: Sorry, can't really understand all of her sentences
- Reinitiating Pulsefire Systems.
- Pulsefire System, charge up.
- Pulsefire back on line.
- Pulsefire One, open.
- Systems upgraded.
- Pulsefire Systems, reactivated.
- Power nearing (?)
- Pulsefire Armor Upgrade's complete.
- Pulsefire Cannon at maximum power.
- Reading the gred.
- Destroy.
- Taking a break, Ezreal?
- Warp Mode, activated.
- Returning to base. (You can't hear this every time he backs, but I heard it global twice)
- Mystic Shot, armed.
- Essence Flux, primed.
- Arcane Shift, enabled.
- Trueshot Barrage, charged.