Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Travis Touchdown

05-01-2012

What I assume to be potions are being shown as pickaxes. The item when hovered over lists itself as a pickaxe as well as being +25 damage, but the sell value appears as 25g.

VCJunky

xXFenix15Xx

05-01-2012

While spectating a friend playing Ahri she had no Orb floating in the air above her hand until the first time that her Q was casted.(Uninportant but worth mentioning)

TTO Cheesy

05-01-2012

Hey, after this new patch with the Spectator mode alot of people I know are being Dc'ed
many times during a match, for example me and a two other friends got dc'ed atleast more than 6 times during a bot game.
Not sure whats going on but the enemy were having the same problem.
If you could help or fix this, please do.
Thanks

PaedoBearz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

For me, when i went in directed camera (already on) it went haywire and didn't follow anyone + help button was not click-able. Worked after going onto manual mode then back into directed

Exologist

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyronaire View Post
Whenever I spectate a game, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th players on the purple team side of the screen are all blacked out, and same goes for the scoreboard. Above the second players portrait there is a 1, above the 3rd there is a 0, above the 4th there is a 1, and right above where the 5th players portrait for team purple should be I see "img://_2ffa81b8". Also, when I go to the drop down menu to select a player that I would like to watch, the 5 blue team players and the 1st purple team player are all selectable and written "Correctly" (CharacterName(PlayerName))But the last 4 on the purple team look like this:
CharacterName(1) IMG:
1(0) IMG:
0(1) IMG:
0(img://_2ffa81b8) IMG:
But once the game ends and the overview pops up, everything seems to be displayed correctly.
Also noticed for the 4 portraits the ults and summoner spells are not displayed correctly to the right of the portraits.
Here is a picture from one of the 5 advertised games from the home screen.
EDIT: also noticed that when targeting one of the 4 the spell icon and current rank of the spell in the target frame is also blank, and is not visible in the picture.
I'm getting exactly the same problem here, except it is with the 3rd, 4th, and 5th, but not the 2nd summoners.

S3b1gut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

I don't know if this was posted. This bug did not happen in the first game (if I remember correctly) I spectate but I had it in all the others: The conversation in chat between teammates are not displayed, at all. I have activated the "Show All-Chat option" and I activate the chat display.
The All-Chat appears, the "big items" texts, shutdowns and etc appears. But not the teamchat. I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug

supister

05-01-2012

In the summary after the game, the tooltips that appear when you roll over champions don't display summoner levels and the number of games that they have won is NaN.

supister

05-02-2012

When I spectate my friend's game, I'm able to tell him whether the enemy buffs were up a few seconds ago, which makes it a lot easier to steal jungle.

supister

05-02-2012

I can't lock onto a player, i.e. pressing a number 1-5 Q-T only puts the camera at their position but doesn't continue to follow them.