Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Official Spectator Bug Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drazzbad

05-01-2012

Dunno if this is the proper place for this if not I am sorry....But ever since the latest patch I have been getting DC from games at a very annoying rate (as if any rate wasn't..)

At first I thought it was my comp which was strange because before the patch I haven't been having this issue.

So I restarted my comp checked firewalls ect but this did not fix the issue I even noticed other players getting DC alot during matches as well so im sure it has something to do with this latest patch (I could be wrong)

Again if this is not the proper place for this post I am sorry but this issue is really making it impossible for me to enjoy the game plz help

Thank You

mickeyboss22

05-01-2012

When i click on lol the patch begin but at 33% their is a meessage thats pop out and it's write: An error as been founded.. or something like that but i c'ant play and I want too!! xD

PLZZ help me

Gunterz

05-01-2012

Hi, leaving a spectated game before the end of the game seem to be like leaving a game you would be playing.You receive a reconnect message to the spectated game and can't do other action as long as the game is not over...

Diverger

05-01-2012

This isn't a huge deal, but I was spectating a game and a word was censored (****) when I had the language filter turned off. Like I said, no biggie, but it might be a problem for the more sensitive viewers if it works vice versa (being able to see words uncensored while having the filter enabled). For the record, this was while I was spectating a featured game.

05-01-2012

Minor bug, in spectator mode, if you mouse over summoner spells, some of them have 0 cooldown.

ChenWei91

05-01-2012

My client window starts on the bottom left corner of my monitor, when in 'borderless' mode.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2264/wutpah.png

Vak Thrott

05-01-2012

When looking at champion select and waiting for matches to start, we are able to view the summoner profiles of the players on the teams. However, when viewing the right team, it does not show their actual profiles, but the profiles of "summoner 1", 2, 3, etc. Furthermore, I could not see the names of the right team's players. None of these issues were present for players on the left team.

This happens on normal draft and blind mode. Untested on ranked.

crazylary

05-01-2012

BUG: I have a dual monitor set-up (the monitors are different sizes as i just kept my old one around after i upgraded, dunno if that's important) and whenever i turn off directed camera and try to scroll around with the mouse i am unable to scroll in the direction of my second monitor. the cursor just flies off the game screen onto my second monitor. I've tried all the viewing modes (fullscreen windowed borderless) and it hasn't changed. This is not something i have ever experienced in regular games.

HotFudgeSundae

05-01-2012

I joined a game in progress and Doran's Blades are showing up as Cloaks of Agility. No reconnects.

spurzey

Recruiter

05-01-2012

wards show up as long swords in the item tab i think