Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

askjireg

05-02-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:

Zilean can no longer level up Rewind at level 1

Such a huge nerf

SlappindaBass

05-02-2012

Quote:
ForeverLaxx:
Like who? Ahri? Her burst combo is only reliable 1v1. In a teamfight, her potential to nuke one person is really low unless you're able to isolate someone. LeBlanc's burst is literally all she has, and she's punished for that late-game by basically becoming an AP Assassin instead of an AP Carry. Xerath can only do decent burst with his ultimate, and while it's easy to land it's certainly not guaranteed damage especially when taking into account his Q. Ziggs' entire repertoire is comprised of location-based skillshots, Orianna's damage is perfectly avoidable if you're paying attention to her ball, Vlad has been nerfed over and over again but he's not really a burst mage anyway. So what "newer AP Champs" are you talking about? Galio?

****ing lulu, she can do everything, which is BS

alfavhunter

05-02-2012

zilion players really took rewind on level 1...
i guess i should play zil again and show them how its done XD

ForeverLaxx

05-02-2012

Quote:
SlappindaBass:
****ing lulu, she can do everything, which is BS

Lulu's total "burst" is 560 damage, ignoring the ratios which are only 0.6 each.. Annie, the champion the guy I was replying to thinks is falling so far behind all these "easy to use AP nuke champions", has a total burst of 975, ignoring her ratios of 0.7, 0.75, and 0.7. Lulu doesn't even compare in the burst category.

And technically every champion can "do everything" since they can all buy the same items. AD Annie is a marginally successful troll build, if you hadn't realized, and her Molten Shield and its damage return helps prop up "tank Annie" builds.

So, again, what "newer AP nukers" is he talking about? Because I can't think of any that were put in after Annie that are easier to use compared to her.

Dinste

05-02-2012

Quote:
NeoScout:
3rd for phreak

I was 100th downvote.

Atomicles

Recruiter

05-02-2012

Will of the Ancients price increase?!!?!? That is just ridiculous. There are only 3 items that give Spell Vamp! Address that! Do not punish us for using something you implemented into the game by making it undesirable. Either get rid of the ability or treat it fairly! Get your act together.

BOOOOOO!!!

OctaGandhi

05-03-2012

Lag OP please nerf

Arizel

05-03-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:

Malphite
  • Fixed a bug where Polymorph was interrupting Unstoppable Force

Does this mean it doesn't work or......

a flying helpless critter or cupcake flies at the team at terminal velocity and creates a shockwave so great upon impact it knocks up all the enemies in the area, a "helpless" critter?

picture evidence would be greatly appreciated, but I'd also love to see a debate on this .

gregulatizzle

05-03-2012

so i played talon this morning.... and it said Rake still cost 60 mana at level one. was the cost not reduced? or maybe just the tooltip is incorrect?

SweetHate

05-03-2012

Quote:
gregulatizzle:
so i played talon this morning.... and it said Rake still cost 60 mana at level one. was the cost not reduced? or maybe just the tooltip is incorrect?

... Read the patch notes son...

I did lol @ the random Cho buff XD