Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SweetHate

05-02-2012

Quote:
Morello:
And here's the part where nerfs are unpopular :P

I do play WW and, though it pains me to admit it, he did need a lategame nerf to his Q.

Now by a total of 4% (maxed)? I have do admit I do find that to be excessive...

RyuPhalian

05-02-2012

Quote:
United:
I do play WW and, though it pains me to admit it, he did need a lategame nerf to his Q.

Now by a total of 4% (maxed)? I have do admit I do find that to be excessive...

Not to mention that it's mana cost is unnecessarily high at all levels.

SweetHate

05-02-2012

Quote:
RyuPhalian:
Not to mention that it's mana cost is unnecessarily high at all levels.

That is necessary. Otherwise he would OP and never have to port back... But that much of a nerf on his Q...

Dhumm

05-02-2012

nerf more soraka lol
astral blessing only op mid game...

gambitflash

05-02-2012

Does anyone insta dc at the champioon loading screen.I dc at 15% and also the champion names have been replaced by "game_character" is loading screen

Magico1337

05-02-2012

Why nerfing Ryze like that?!?! Overload range reduced by 50, you couldn't do that, it was the reason I could harrass and kill with him in the lanes!!! Also, I can't believe you'vre just made him Archangel's Staff dependant!!! My build was 2 Rods of Ages, 1 Banshee's Veil and Frost Armor, it worked really good, i was an assisting beafy mage, and now you reduce his mana ratio, even more than earlier, and raise his AP ratio, forcing me to abandon my beafy mage, I knew i didn't do much damage before, but it was the price of survivability, the price is now too high!!! Another thing, Archangel's Staff makes Ryze really vulnerable to Veigar, I'll have a trouble I've never had...

WhiteWraith Rin

05-02-2012

==>"# Fixed a bug where Caitlyn Bot did not learn all of her skills"<==
im a Caitlyn fan but this sounded really sad and funny at the same time.

ForeverLaxx

05-02-2012

Quote:
BuddhasBounty:
They have been blatantly buffing burst dmg on mages, and the newer ap champs are so strong they really outclass all my old favorites. I find i have little reason to play the classics in all cases but hard counters, because newer champs have amazing kits that give huge (and easy to hit) burst, with near unstoppable mobility.

Like who? Ahri? Her burst combo is only reliable 1v1. In a teamfight, her potential to nuke one person is really low unless you're able to isolate someone. LeBlanc's burst is literally all she has, and she's punished for that late-game by basically becoming an AP Assassin instead of an AP Carry. Xerath can only do decent burst with his ultimate, and while it's easy to land it's certainly not guaranteed damage especially when taking into account his Q. Ziggs' entire repertoire is comprised of location-based skillshots, Orianna's damage is perfectly avoidable if you're paying attention to her ball, Vlad has been nerfed over and over again but he's not really a burst mage anyway. So what "newer AP Champs" are you talking about? Galio?

Gugachu

05-02-2012

Well, I remeber that riot said that varus would come in the next patch...

Holy Heretic

Recruiter

05-02-2012

Please fix ignite and exhaust so they cannot be used on minions. They really are meant to be champion-only spells...