Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinTheAwesomee

Recruiter

05-02-2012

Tested the

"Rune purchases past the usable rune limit will now be prevented"

And i just wasted 1025ip on a crit dmg rune i didnt need.... >_>

Please refund my ip

gambitflash

05-02-2012

Thanks alot riot -.-
For testing out your patch what do I get a buttload of dc on every match I tried to start.And my profile has been suspended for leaving a game.
How can I leave a game if I can't even connect to it.

Lrn2patch,riot

Myq

05-02-2012

So are we just going to completely ignore the fact that people can join their friends' games and a voice chat program and just tell them exactly where the enemy team is?

Fairbook

05-02-2012

whatahell riot done to will of ancients?

Icage

05-02-2012

So even though I wasn't going to complain about any champion nerf, I feel like the turret nerf was a bit unneeded. I'm not one to QQ that often but if I'm playing Janna bot and I ult Sona into a turret, tornado-ing her, then slowing but only seeing her lose about 1/8th or so of her health without her healing herself until out of turret range. . .something is seriously wrong with it, and yes this did happen to me in a game.

As for a plus comment, I do love the spectator mode, easily more so than a champion coming out that I'd have no interest in buying but I know others do. It is really fun to watch all these in-game streams when you don't have time to play a full one yourself and can learn new techniques from some of the best, so props there. I know I doubt this will be read, but if there is anything that I could request from it though, it would be this. Would it be possible in the future to be able to see the chat of each team? I don't mean this as we can talk to them, but to like be able to see stuff like what kind of strategies they are coming up with, when they think is a best time for a gank, etc.

I know many of them possibly use skype or a different outside source for talking, but if a team doesn't for that game then it might be a good way for new and older players alike to possibly learn through more professional ways.

RyuPhalian

05-02-2012

Quote:
LeetMasterAce:
Pretty much agree with all of this, except for the complaints about Tryndamere, since crits is all he has.

But seriously. Nerfing Warwick is NOT where you want to be going with this champ. He's a horrible jungler, a nondescript tank (due to no CC aside from his ult which is SINGLE TARGET), and now has his position as a solo top neutered as well.

What I don't get is why they didn't also buff the base damage of his Q at lower levels. Now if they did that along with the late game nerf I wouldn't mind so much. In fact it wouldn't be a bad idea. It would help him a bit in early laning but much more with jungling (before you jump on "WW OP Lane" here are is an incomplete list of ways to counter him: 1. QSS, 2. Ranged Harass, 3. Heal Reducers such as Ignite, 4. Ranged CC). At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they have to do a rework on more than just Warwick's passive for him to keep up with all of these newer champions.

zurikin

05-02-2012

Warwick

• Hungering Strike
    • Damage reduced to 8/10/12/14/16% from 8/11/14/17/20%

Awww... Plz dont nerf WW, he's a senior champion in LoL, hes been there since the beginning! He was also the first champion i ever bought, first champion i won a game with, first champion i summoned enuff courage to buy a skin for, and first champion i've single handedly brought my team to victory!
Senior Champions like WW shouldnt be nerfed to this extent! 16%? really? he doesnt even heal for 100% of the dmg dealt anymore mannn!
P.s- his firefang skin is 975 just like any other new skins coming up, i think it deserves a bit better graphics!

krazounet

05-02-2012

New Patch, new poll !

=> 150 registered memeber right now.
=> you can look results of patch 1.0.0.138 Here (http://www.quiestop.net/?dest=1&vc=100138)

Deminic

05-02-2012

Quote:
Morello:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deminic*******http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/images/buttons/viewpost.gif******** (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=23827645#post23827645)
Well warwick got a really dumb nerf....and a hard one ....

And here's the part where nerfs are unpopular :P

Let me explain why its a dumb nerf..
I have noticed that for example warwick, lulu, soraka
They start using him in lane turns up he is really stong in lane
So you nerf him...but you are also nerfing the people who use him for jungle(or in support in case of lulu or soraka)
So why dont you just remove the ap ratio from warwicks q instead ?
So people will use him in jungle, like he was made to
Or if you have something else in your minds you have to tell us the resons

McDracos

05-02-2012

Best patch ever.