Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saiko

04-30-2012

"Turret base damage decreased but armor penetration and damage to minions increased"
How... those this work? (>o.o)>⌐■-■

24FrostByte42

04-30-2012

i'm glad to see wota nerfed, although it cuts down on my viable ranked ap champs :P nah it'll still be fine, just maybe not to rush. put in the new haunting guise i want to try it with revolver.

although with the wota nerf i think cass is going to become very dominant and could use some nerfs (please nerf the snake ;_

zuguz

04-30-2012

ryze op, lets buff ryze to be more op!!

TheBronzeLegend

04-30-2012

Not only nerfing spell vamp and life steal for Lee Sin, but also cooldown of it. Did not expect additional cooldown

Lesthrid

04-30-2012

Wow... Another update, another instance where I don't see Karma in the patch notes...

sebsauve34

Recruiter

04-30-2012

Wait what? This doesn't make any sence at all. They didn't nerf irelia and they BUFFED INSTEED! NON SENCE!

Wogrim

04-30-2012

still need heimer turret timer

Brightinly

04-30-2012

Noo why did you remove the "vote failed" thing. It usually helps my team feel better and more confident even when it seems that the game is lost or they have the advantage.

Noric

04-30-2012

Quote:
Saiko:
"Turret base damage decreased but armor penetration and damage to minions increased"
How... those this work? (>o.o)>⌐■-■

It is a nerf to armor stacking early for turret diving.

liquid H2

04-30-2012

Irelia Buff!!! I love you morello!
I hope this would help a little bit.