Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sortak

05-01-2012

Where is Active for Morello ?

Barnabas90

05-01-2012

Quote:
D4RKNEX:
Sorry RIOT, but u've came with deceptions over deceptions with me. Im one over another but im very sad... Votre compagnie est devenie rapidement plein aux as grace a ceux qui vous supporte depuis 2 ans, et vous ne nous offrez pas ce que nous voulons reelement. Where is Magma Chamberm where is the real balance in this freaking game!? Why is tryndamere so strong... we obviously know u think about ur money income, this game isnt about community anymre but CASH. In 15 days Diablo 3 will release and u dare banning me TWICE when i spent 550$ into RIOT company. U guys are idiots. I hope all of u will learn from it. I loved LoL, but it changed, and i'd rathher go with something else than ur LIES*.

that is a long line of rage
banned because you are being negative in the game yet still mad and blame for being banned?
spending $550 and you think that you can get away by being an A-hole?

plus use english in here... Je comprends le fran├žais but doesn't mean others do know french

DonkeyWorld

Master Recruiter

05-02-2012

Quote:
Cross-team chat in all games is now hidden by default

That's so random. I see more rage on my team then from the other team. Now I feel like there is even less courtesy in the community without all the 'GG' at the end of the match. I have it turned on but it's pretty quiet.

BirdmanThc

05-02-2012

Thumbs up riot, now can you work on making old skins worth it? You know, like the magnificent tf, wasn't that supposed to be legendary.

JoelDavidBell

05-02-2012

Stop messing with Mundo, you mother-****ers!!!

BuddhazBounty

05-02-2012

Quote:
ForeverLaxx:
Blind idiocy aside, Annie has been touted as "the most balanced mage in the league, to which all others are compared and balanced against". When Annie gets buffs (or nerfs), that means the power of mages in the game is going up or down and they need to move their "balance stick" to compensate for it. This, by the way, isn't a good thing. Buffs to Annie imply that mage power levels are going up and they're currently unwilling to reign that in (or don't see it as a problem yet), so Annie gets buffed to compete better with these new mages. As a primarily mage player, this is fine for me but what it means for the future of the game I don't know.

They have been blatantly buffing burst dmg on mages, and the newer ap champs are so strong they really outclass all my old favorites. I find i have little reason to play the classics in all cases but hard counters, because newer champs have amazing kits that give huge (and easy to hit) burst, with near unstoppable mobility.

BuddhazBounty

05-02-2012

Quote:
DonkeyWorld:
That's so random. I see more rage on my team then from the other team. Now I feel like there is even less courtesy in the community without all the 'GG' at the end of the match. I have it turned on but it's pretty quiet.

Most of the GGs I see in this game are followed by a comment demeaning the apposing team. The average LoL player seems to be a child toting their meager achievements while showing off the poor etiquette of our young american society.

LeetMasterAce

05-02-2012

Okay first of all, I definitely love Spectator Mode. This is a great addition to the game, bringing lots of potential for new players to gain a lot of experience quickly.

But really Riot? Your character nerfs/buffs....really? Buffing the hell out of Irelia (implying she needed it) because fans were raging and nerfing Warwick even MORE!?

Warwick has been neutered so much over time and has been in serious need of buffs, not freaking nerfs. The high damage on his Q made him a great solo top that scaled into late game based solely on its high percent-based damage. This is definitely not what Warwick needed.

And then Irelia gets not only her health effects all buffed up, which return her at least close to her former glory in early lane sustain (not all the way, but close) but her base damage increased to be one of the HIGHEST IN THE GAME. Higher than Garen and Tryndamere, for whom it actually makes sense to have such a high base damage. Trynd's used to be 59 but got nerfed.

Also, I highly approve of the removal of default [All] Chat. I distinctly remember posting a thread about this that got flamed horribly and ultimately closed down, but at least you guys understand the logic behind closing All chat resulting in a better game environment.

LeetMasterAce

05-02-2012

Quote:
MasterRunes:
Why reduce the mana ratio on Ryze spells only to increase slightly the AP ratio, then to top it off reduce the duration of rune prison? really is Ryze that messed up or OP that you had to overhaul him completely? Usually to test a hypothesis you change small things one at a time, sounds to me like you just messed him up more. Also why the change to Will of the Ancients? if you have crappy items that NO ONE uses in builds changing the recipe to incorporate them makes no sense. DPS champs life steal like rabbits breed but you cant throw a bone to the magi? IDK I like most of the changes so far but you still haven't nerfed Fiora who can kill and enemy champ on their starting platform before laser death occurs. Oh thanks for boning another favorite champ in Warwick, idk if you noticed but since the add of alot of new champs all he has is healing over them, soooooo glad you reduced that too. If you wanted to make a change or two why not reduce the retarded amount of crit damage Tryndamere and Shaco do, or maybe reduce the amount of damage Olaf's abilities do, we all love getting a third of our life taken at the push of a button. Infinity edge needs to go and ignite is a noob spell thanks again for lessening the effect of summoner heal. Pps. idk if you have seen but scion life steals way to much and is far tankier than WW and GP parley is the most ungodly ability on a Q. Nerf Fiora !!!

Pretty much agree with all of this, except for the complaints about Tryndamere, since crits is all he has.

But seriously. Nerfing Warwick is NOT where you want to be going with this champ. He's a horrible jungler, a nondescript tank (due to no CC aside from his ult which is SINGLE TARGET), and now has his position as a solo top neutered as well.

Lunar Lightning

05-02-2012

can u guys address the dc problem please i cant even play the game right now