Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echorion

05-01-2012

Those problems have always existed to be hoenst, just the people that experience them seems to change each patch. They have been getting less frequent for the most part, but critical issues like that usually smooth out pretty quick, since they get higher priority I believe.

supasonic22

05-01-2012

"Turret base damage decreased but armor penetration and damage to minions increased"
anyone know the numbers because this sound like a change that makes tower diving at early levels easier

Echorion

05-01-2012

Quote:
supasonic22:
"Turret base damage decreased but armor penetration and damage to minions increased"
anyone know the numbers because this sound like a change that makes tower diving at early levels easier

I think this is because of an increase in turret safety that they have implemented a LOT in the last few months. Champions like Varus will have tons of range, characters like skarner and other champs since him have stuns and abilities that let them hold you in tower damage and killing you when you really shouldn't die, things like that.
I would look at that change more as a whole rather then a buff or nerf, it's more intended to keep up with the changes that are always happening I think...

R1ck1

05-01-2012

Hmmm, the patch says polymorph interupted malphite, since when is there a polymorph?(lulu maybe?)

DarkFuzz3825

05-01-2012

Buff Irelia? Whut?

BuddhazBounty

05-01-2012

What is the point of nerfing the duration on ryze's 2 sec snare? For a ranged champ who has to be point blank before he can burst for the most dmg a 2 sec soft cc was not unreasonable. Also that lulu nerf... dont make ap champs if they aren't going to scale, better yet don't make ad champs that scale off of ap... useless.

Kosmic Moops

05-01-2012

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I have a question on the Talon change for his W. As many people have already said, his mana costs have not changed in game, but the patch notes say they are supposed to. I tried to find a response from Riot, but the only person so far that I saw was Phreak, who basically said he doesnt need the buff.

This hints that he might not get the change, but it obviously doesn't really answer the question. Is he going to eventually get the buff or not?

HypirionForge

05-01-2012

You know...I like the random irelia and yi buffs, but wtf is with nerfing olaf, soraka, and ww?

Olaf's main source of damage is getting a 25% cooldown increase at level 5 but comeon-it's not even 400 damage...and Soraka was annoying but still not nerfworthy....WW's q just got a 20% nerf at level 5 and he recently had his passive nerfed but why so much animosity towards WW?

More yoyo nerfs/buffs like Sivir's boomerang blade which has gone from .95 to 1 to 1.1 to 1 to 1.1 AD scaling and Mundo's ult (sadism) went from 60 to 75 to 65 to 75 seconds.

Also, I don't understand the need to nerf things when buffing them like deathfire grasp...okay it has more AP now so it looks attractive but the active got nerfed-why? And if you don't jive with math I'll break it down: 5% less damage up front with an extra .5% damage per 100 AP means you will do less damage with the active until you break even with the old active at 800 AP. So unless you are building an AP glass cannon that will exceed 800 AP (that's an average of more than 160 ap per item not including runes/masteries with boots + 5 items * 160 = 800), then you are getting a less useful active.

WithTrinity

05-01-2012

Talon's Rake mana cost still not fixed. And it's not the tooltips update failure. It really costs 60 mana at level 1 and 80 at its max. Please fix this.

JPlayah

05-01-2012

Quote:
DarkFuzz3825:
Buff Irelia? Whut?

It must be opposite day.