Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UserB

05-01-2012

heal nuff op

ForeverLaxx

05-01-2012

Quote:
Tank2k1:
**** you RIOT. You're going to buff Annie across the board like that? Because it already takes tons of skill to kill someone while stun locked.

Oh no, her OP shield only lasts 8 seconds of near invulnerability after she kills people instantly.

Blind idiocy aside, Annie has been touted as "the most balanced mage in the league, to which all others are compared and balanced against". When Annie gets buffs (or nerfs), that means the power of mages in the game is going up or down and they need to move their "balance stick" to compensate for it. This, by the way, isn't a good thing. Buffs to Annie imply that mage power levels are going up and they're currently unwilling to reign that in (or don't see it as a problem yet), so Annie gets buffed to compete better with these new mages. As a primarily mage player, this is fine for me but what it means for the future of the game I don't know.

Quote:
Warm One:
I'm baffled by this, have you not seen tournament play in the last few weeks?

Judging by his post alone, and with quite a few of his comments on the matter, I'd imagine his experience is pretty limited to the scope of "low elo games". The claims of Volibear being "OP" pretty much cemented this fact in my mind for me.

Combatheaven

05-01-2012

IRELIA! BUFF!
I'd never thought I'd see the day

npcEXE

05-01-2012

So does Miss Fortunes Bullet Time do physical damage now or is the tool tip just wrong?

Nekrocow

05-01-2012

Quote:
Mortox:
wtf are you talking about? Heal used to basically be unusable, and then it got a huge buff some months back (~6 maybe?) and became almost a must-have in every game. Honestly it used to virtually _NEVER_ be picked. You could go 50 games in a row and not see heal. Now you see it every single game.

It needs to be nerfed, it's too good and a must have, and being a must have means that it limits options.

We could use a Flash rework for that matter :P

Healsforhugs

05-01-2012

Quote:
Leib Olmai:
Thanks for the note !
FINALLY : Infuse will no longer target allied minions.

roit, varus pls

gtfo cansor.

Drawfire

05-01-2012

Irelia...buff? My world is off balance.

Well, since my last game with her was 1/7/1 with only 24 farm, I can only hope this helps.

Ruebeus

Recruiter

05-01-2012

LMAO!

We "nerfed" Ryze; By giving him more damage and range and reducing his mana ratio by an unnoticeable amount.

TIME TO PLAY RYZE!!

Echorion

05-01-2012

I want to defend Riot, I really do, but I'm just really getting to feel I should just not expect content at all and just let it happen. They never give time frames for release, and the rare time they do, it's wrong.
I don't see Varus in this patch...I see spectator mode. Which I am sure is a great accomplishment, but you said you were working on Varus, not this. Just getting sick of delay after delay after delay.
I get why you have to do this, but personally it makes it hard to believe you when you do say something about these topics.

I dunno, I'm not angry at all, just a bit let down, almost every time it seems. And they walk to us like were completely unaware of other things said, or they hide actual news on time frames off in a random post somewhere instead of in announcements. Hecarim patch wasn't supposed to have too much of an affect on varus patch, but it delayed him a week, and now Spectator mode, bumps it back another week.

I get what your doing, I want to support it, but the way your tackling these issues and the lack of information....I dunno....I don't care much anymore, I'm not going to think about it anymore, I give up on following up with things.

SrAbsolution

05-01-2012

Quote:
Echorion:
I want to defend Riot, I really do, but I'm just really getting to feel I should just not expect content at all and just let it happen. They never give time frames for release, and the rare time they do, it's wrong.
I don't see Varus in this patch...I see spectator mode. Which I am sure is a great accomplishment, but you said you were working on Varus, not this. Just getting sick of delay after delay after delay.
I get why you have to do this, but personally it makes it hard to believe you when you do say something about these topics.

Not to mention this patch is bugged as hell, i've been having some serious disconnect/reconnect issues, and i've noticed other players having them too