Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doowen

Recruiter

04-30-2012

No Varus...
Fail Riot

NinetyNineTails

04-30-2012

Quote:
Fixed a bug where Polymorph was interrupting Unstoppable Force

WAT

This doesn't read "Fixed a bug where Polymorph was stopping Unstoppable Force"?

RIOT I AM DISAPOINT

In other news.... wow. Better buff Irelia?

ThiagoBettini

04-30-2012

You guys broke Lee Sin

BigSocks

04-30-2012

Hey, I've been having some of problems since the Hecarim patch Turrets being untargetable.

This seems like a pretty big issue to me. Not only can players not see the health remaining on a turret, but the ability to attack the turret is about 50/50. Playing Nocturne I will occasionally walk right up to a turret and then attack the minions standing next to it!

This seems not to occur with Outter Turrets, just every other turret. Also, the cursor displays a red sword with a strikethrough when hovered over these turrets (untargetable).

Other players have mentioned this in game.

I thought Riot would have identified and fixed the issue with the turrets in this upcoming patch, so didn't bother to say anything before now. I didn't find any mention of this issue in the Patch notes. Anyone able to say what is happening with this?

Ankokukai

04-30-2012

"we want people to use summoner heal, so we buffed it by 5 per level"
"we are gonna nerf heal base healing"
"we are gonna nerf Improved Heal bonus by 5%"
"we are gonna nerf heal base healing (again)"

orgrum

04-30-2012

Morrelo: THEY BUFFED IRELIA!!! NOOOOO MY PLAN IS RUINED!!!

Zyjax

04-30-2012

Annie was already OP... Then her stun got buffed at Hecarim patch, and if she has stun ready and cast all 4 spells, she'll have another stun ready again...

And now, she's getting buffed again.

Seriously, I already use Annie only when I want a fast and easy game, do you guys really want to make her the most OP champion of the game? That's Tryndamere's position right now...

nuttyrunner

04-30-2012

Ooo lala mama

Varst

04-30-2012

Better nerf Ir...wait WHAT?!?!

Ankokukai

04-30-2012

Quote:
Zyjax:
Annie was already OP... Then her stun got buffed at Hecarim patch, and if she has stun ready and cast all 4 spells, she'll have another stun ready again...

And now, she's getting buffed again.

Seriously, I already use Annie only when I want a fast and easy game, do you guys really want to make her the most OP champion of the game? That's Tryndamere's position right now...

learn to read
Annie's stun charges WERE NOT REDUCED, it was just changed the way they build up, for consistency

BEFORE: you just 5 skills and the 6th would be an STUN and would INMEDIATELY build a charge in the SAME skill

NOW: you use 4 skills and the 5h is an Stun, no longer builds a charge on the same skill

is it that hard to understand?