Treeline Talk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hezron

05-07-2012

Continuing on with trying to build the community through tourney's and Twisted Tuesdays, I'm going to start a community discussion every so often in here to talk about different aspects of the game and let you guys give advice or how you deal with whatever the topic is. Sometimes the topic might be applicable to 5v5s or other video games as well but all topics will be relevant to the Treeline. This first topic I want to open up to discussion is about team compositions, I've seen a few threads about this recently so I thought I'd try and bring it all into one.

What does your team look for when picking champs in ranked TT? How much depends on bans and what the other team picks? When is it ok to go out of your style and normal comps?

PraiseYossarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

My team just grabs lee sin or singed first, then everyone else counterpicks the opposing team champions.

Haunce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Hypercarries. I like to be someone who can solo dragon early on by soloing top and rushing wriggles.

LaterNG

05-09-2012

our comp is always ad top ap bot jungle, and we have a few champs that are played in all these roles.
jungle is riven, shyv, lee or gp. top is trynd, jax, nid, occassionally teemo, and our bot is usually kennen, rumble, fizz or morgana

VilheimOfTorm

05-09-2012

My team never had a lot of success with Jungling. Our team comp was usually tanky AP (ryze annie brand etc), tanky CC heavy champ (amumu, mao, galio) and an AD champion (wukong, nocturne, etc). Each of us had 3-4 champs that we played well and we would always rely on the last 2 to try and counter pick.

Also having 3 champs with strong AOE ultis is a very good combo. When we ran Amumu, Annie, Wukong we basically tried to survive early game, then post lvl 6 3v3 with all 3 ultis up.

Axil

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergRushisWin View Post
My team just grabs lee sin or singed first, then everyone else counterpicks the opposing team champions.
lol
thats bad