Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Kicks Off This Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueWallpaper

05-01-2012

wow - the spectator mode is so amazing ---- i'm buying a skin today in support of this!!

Meow

Recruiter

05-01-2012

Im not sure if its only me but i cant speak to anyone in game.
I just want to private chat some friends while im spectating a game.

Jurr

Recruiter

05-01-2012

Can you make it so we can use chat to recieve and send PM's while in spectator mode? Someone on my friends list was asking me to play a game but I never got the message until I left spectator mode.

Meow

Recruiter

05-01-2012

Quote:
Jurr04:
Can you make it so we can use chat to recieve and send PM's while in spectator mode? Someone on my friends list was asking me to play a game but I never got the message until I left spectator mode.
i just figured out how.
When watching in spectator mode there is a little eye in the camera mode box. Click on it and make sure chat is checked. I just had the same problem.

Beichan

05-01-2012

One thing I'd like on spectator mode - it would be nice if it was more clear who got dragon. I'm watching a game and I can't tell if the attempt to steal it worked, all I see is the gold amount. If the gold amount was displayed in purple or blue depending on who got it, maybe.

SheriffV2

05-01-2012

Take Spectator Mode back and give us Varus!

Been waiting for Varus since Hecarims announcement... And Hecarim sucks, I wish Varus came out first... >_<

Beichan

05-01-2012

Being able to turn off pings without having to disable all sound effects would also be nice because that is getting pretty annoying

xBetty Whitex

05-01-2012

Quote:
Tamat:
Hey all,
Not enough? Alright. We're putting the finishing touches on Varus, the Arrow of Retribution and we're currently planning to release him next week outside of our normal update schedule. UPVOTES NAO.

I don't believe that it's "not enough" but I think that as a whole the community would rather have had the new champion and saved the spectator mode release for a week later, that way you could have gotten back to your normal champion release schedule, which people were eagerly awaiting after the Hecarim delays.

Dread Mankey

05-01-2012

Quote:
Ponies:
Spectator is live!

There was a lot of blood and tears shed on this full release of Spectator and I hope you guys really enjoy it! The Watch team and I really appreciate all of the feedback we have received from PBE and hope we will be able to provide constant improvements to create the best spectating experience possible for all you

If you guys would like to report any bugs or have any feedback on spectator, feel free to navigate to this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2078143

Enjoy! ^_^

HOLD UP!

you guys have a designer named Ponies?

Mísanthropic

05-01-2012

Hope all goes well with the patch, Riot. Looking forward to it!