Submit new logo for Team LgN and win $100!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nugzthepirate

03-21-2012

Professional LoL Team LgN (formerly Team RFLX) is in need of a new official team logo, and we’re looking for a great design from YOU.

The current logo is attached for your reference. We are very open to new ideas, so feel free to do as much redesigning as you desire, as long as the logo makes sense with our name, Team Legion (LgN). Please submit your designs with and without “Team Legion” or “Team LgN” as part of the logo.

Submit your logo designs here on this thread for consideration. We would like to have all submissions by Wednesday, April 25, and our team will decide on a winner shortly, so check back on this post to see if you won! The winner will receive a $100 prize!

Please visit our team website at http://lgn.the-legion.net to learn more about our successful team! Our roster includes PR0LLY, Lautemortis, Arcknight14, iNoObish, and Demunlul. The team is managed by LgN Reaper.

Thank you in advance for your time, your submissions, and for your support of Team LgN!
-nugzthepirate

Sooner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

bump

twoANDaHALFtoads

03-22-2012

bump

Lautemortis

03-22-2012

Make me a logo friends, i am artistically impaired

Lagfromhell

03-22-2012

Your current logo isn't attached.

nugzthepirate

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagfromhell View Post
Your current logo isn't attached.
I had that double checked before I posted...and didn't notice it still didn't post. It's fixed now. Thank you!

FalseRealism

03-22-2012

Awesome, totally going to try this. Do you have a preferred color scheme (like the red/black on your website) or is it up in the air?

Konouiji

03-22-2012

Might try for lulz. Looks fun though!

TheOgReaper

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseRealism View Post
Awesome, totally going to try this. Do you have a preferred color scheme (like the red/black on your website) or is it up in the air?
Prefer to keep it to our color scheme unless you can make something that goes well regardless and can convince us otherwise.

22mg

03-22-2012

this was my idea, and I added in a few different versions, including a yellow/red true color version and a red/black theme-colored version, the painted text is available in both colors and styles of course

I hope you like this, and good luck on your contest!

12345 ... 8