I can't watch Twitch TV....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fire Style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

heres a small fix.

Right click the video
go to local storage
set it to 20 or unlimited
restart browser

BenTheBoss

04-30-2012

Twitch freezes and the sound dies about once every 5 minutes for most people, and we have a bunch of ******* running around saying "HURR DURR GET RID OF THE MICROWAVE GET A BETTER COMPUTER" when it's really twitch's fault

Leib Olmai

04-30-2012

They won't switch back to Own3d.

And if it lag/freeze or whatever, the problem is on your side and instead of whining like a little kid you should ask help to resolve the problem instead.

Vana21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenTheBoss View Post
Twitch freezes and the sound dies about once every 5 minutes for most people, and we have a bunch of ******* running around saying "HURR DURR GET RID OF THE MICROWAVE GET A BETTER COMPUTER" when it's really twitch's fault
if it was twitch then we'd all have the problems
since we all dont...its to assume its not twitch

NessOnett

04-30-2012

It really won't matter if they lose 90% of their viewers. Getting paid for 10% of their former audience is better than not being paid at all.(Own3d never paid them at all)

DanJustKidding

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessOnett View Post
It really won't matter if they lose 90% of their viewers. Getting paid for 10% of their former audience is better than not being paid at all.(Own3d never paid them at all)
Lies. Why did streamers always set ads then.

Delt Dragon

04-30-2012

Buy ORACLES

Kaiyel

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vana21 View Post
if it was twitch then we'd all have the problems
since we all dont...its to assume its not twitch
Actually Stream was dying for everyone, I was watching Dyrus's stream on a high end pc and it just died a long with everyone else as was evident in chat. I then went to Chaox's and Nhats streams and they both died shortly afterwards too.

Disaster Area42

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanJustKidding View Post
Lies. Why did streamers always set ads then.
From what I've heard, several streamers have had a lot of issues being payed by Own3d. If a lot of Twitch's problems are from Twitch's servers, then increased ad revenue will help them be able to afford better tech in the future. And even if a large number of people stop watching TSM's streams, they will still have a huge viewerbase especially if you look at the viewer numbers from the IPL streams

sammich kek

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flarey View Post
I have a high end GPU and CPU, but twitch streams still lag all the time if the quality is set high.
My next guess would be you have an economy internet package that maxes download rate at 1mpbs upload .20 or something similar.

www.speedtest.net