Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RP character

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eredaar

04-30-2012

Hey this may be a bit much to ask but it would be really awesome if someone could make some sort of art for my RP character; All credits would go to the person who made it of course :3 My character is a little taller than the average (male) he has dark , straight, and short hair. He has average skin tone maybe a bit on the tan side. He should be wearing black plate amor with pitch black hand and a half sword and shield. He has blue eyes. for the background it should be bright light ( I am not sure what color you would use for it I am not a artist :3 ) with black specks throughout out it which get more and closer together the closer to him