Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you want this fanfic to continue

Yes, keep it just as it is 9 64.29%
Yes. but change a few things about the fanfic 1 7.14%
No, you need to start over and try again 2 14.29%
No, stop writing fanfic altogether 2 14.29%
Voters 14 .

The Fall of Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

06-07-2012

remember people feedback is welcomed and if you want me to incorporate a specific character tell me and i will try my best

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

06-08-2012

Just wanted to clear up some possible questions.

1) about my OC

Yes, he is supposed to be switching from indifference to malevolence at random moments.
No, that is not the only emotion he will show
No, he is not a cold hearted a$$
Yes, he will play a role in an important portion of the fanfic

2) which champion/champions is this supposed to be about

this isnt based on one single champion, instead it is based on the framework of the world in which they live

Magister Gir

06-09-2012

hmm I'm more interested in the champion since you kinda diverted attention to him big with the saying "only Irelia has battled him and lived.... and he wasn't even trying" :|
Mary Sue tests:
http://www.springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm <= Long, but accurate
http://www.katfeete.net/writing/marysue.php <= Shorter

yes I usually posts these once I see OC characters come into play with something that needs to tuned a bit

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

06-09-2012

spoiler alert:

don't worry. next chapter is stepping away from OC and will be doing so for 2-3 chapters

Magister Gir

06-09-2012

Quote:
darkzero1:
spoiler alert:

don't worry. next chapter is stepping away from OC and will be doing so for 2-3 chapters

sweet

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

06-10-2012

meant to ask awhile back but what are your thought on the ability and equipment upgrades ive put in

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

06-12-2012

got an interesting challenge for yall who read my fanfic. I know that OCs arent wildly popular but there is an interesting twist to mine. My challenge to you is to find this twist about my OC. If someone posts the answer before this coming Sunday I will post the next three chapters early. All the information you need is located in chapters 5 and 6.

Magister Gir

06-12-2012

He's not cool? hehehhe He not cool cause he didn't spend his time playing video games.

mm I haven't really put much thought into your equipment and ability upgrades but I'll look into it again

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

06-12-2012

ive been told that my OC isnt great due to certain irrevocable flaws

this made me very sad.

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

06-14-2012

time is running out everyone. remember the first one to post the answer to my challenge before the coming sunday will get all your fellow readers three chapters early