Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you want this fanfic to continue

Yes, keep it just as it is 9 64.29%
Yes. but change a few things about the fanfic 1 7.14%
No, you need to start over and try again 2 14.29%
No, stop writing fanfic altogether 2 14.29%
Voters 14 .

The Fall of Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

04-30-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3498092

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

05-04-2012

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

05-13-2012

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

05-20-2012

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

05-27-2012

this week's chapter is on hold until next week due to family commitments

Magister Gir

05-27-2012

This is a very good fanfic honestly my only irk is that on ly twisted fate was defending the place full of highly technological advances that could very easily tip the scale of a war and the endless energy source. I just find those two things very..... irking to me because I believe Swain wouldn't really leave any gaps or openings for a gorilla war fare tactic in there for the demacians to use. Other than that keep up the good work and very well done indeed I hope to read the future chapters.

Fionnn

05-27-2012

I agree with Gir for the most part, except that you've grouped together Kassadin with Malzahar and Cho' Gath. Kassadin is supposed to be their rival, dedicated to prevent the coming of the void whereas Malzahar and Cho' Gath are dedicated to bringing this about.

Magister Gir

05-27-2012

Quote:
Fionnn:
I agree with Gir for the most part, except that you've grouped together Kassadin with Malzahar and Cho' Gath. Kassadin is supposed to be their rival, dedicated to prevent the coming of the void whereas Malzahar and Cho' Gath are dedicated to bringing this about.

that's very true but the reason why i didn't say anything about it is because Cho and Malz aren't bringing about the ending of all yet in this scheme so Kas has no qualm with them as for now but if they do try to I can easily see Kas turning against them and spilling important intel to Demacia to thwart them in their scheme

Fionnn

05-27-2012

Quote:
Magister Gir:
that's very true but the reason why i didn't say anything about it is because Cho and Malz aren't bringing about the ending of all yet in this scheme so Kas has no qualm with them as for now but if they do try to I can easily see Kas turning against them and spilling important intel to Demacia to thwart them in their scheme

i guess it just seemed kind of unlikely to me that Kassadin would end up working for Noxus. The Noxian goal of expanding and conquering everyone else seem more similar to Malzahar's goal of a void-based apocalypse, whereas Kassadin's goal is to "preserve the balance," which seems somewhat antithetical to expansionist militarism.

Magister Gir

05-27-2012

Quote:
Fionnn:
i guess it just seemed kind of unlikely to me that Kassadin would end up working for Noxus. The Noxian goal of expanding and conquering everyone else seem more similar to Kalzahar's goal of a void-based apocalypse, whereas Kassadin's always going on about how "the balance must be preserved" and what not.

balance can be found in various ways and their is never a true balance in things its a cheesy philoshical thing *my spelling sucks* but hey its what I go by and when I see that stuff I kinda laugh cause there will never be a balance