Elalya's Tier List

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imwetoddid

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post
Hi. Thanks for the input, everyone. Credit where it is due--Talith PA is my co-author.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post
The list is for premade 5's/tourney play.
http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...st-hecarim-era

Thoughts?

inFe eD

04-30-2012

Tier lists are meh. Everyone knows that Tier 1 + Panth are broken, everyone else is simply different flavors of viable depending on team comp. I respect the effort, but it's an attempt to quantify something that's incredibly hard to pin down, especially by one person.

I may be horribly biased against this list because SOMEBODY spelled mah name wrong, just sayin'.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-30-2012

Quote:
Taric: Tanky/Support Taric is alright, but outclassed by Sona.
Somehow, a champion whose stun is an ult beats a champ with a spammable one

A single hat

04-30-2012

I'm biased against the tier list because superduperunicorngirl is tier 4. Lots of really good matchups vs higher tier bots, and is generally a pretty safe pick as well, which is valuable.

Also, I think Katarina is generally more viable than given credit for due to smaller fights going on= lower # of CCs, and I think the Shaco placement was a "I f***ing hate Shaco, and want people to stop picking him" because there is no way he is worse than Chogath. Also, never really see GP, Xin, LB, or Renekton anymore, so if you are here Elalya, could you explain those placements.

Also, it seems you might as well place Annie in s*** tier, if she was viable at all, you should see at least someone playing her in high elo with some success, but it seems Annie is a troll pick in dominion

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

The f?

Taric: Tanky/Support Taric is alright, but outclassed by Sona. AP Taric just doesn’t do enough damage. Bruiser Taric can be effective, but is still outclassed by every other bruiser.

Taric>Sona, my uber aura buff makes my team absolutely godlike. My 3 man top roaming team each gets like 4k free gold being around me. Sona doesn't provide anywhere as much free stats and can't tank for jack. Taric turns your squishy into tanky bruisers.

Corki:Corki’s kit is inferior to the other ranged ADs. He’s not bad, just outclassed. He does have mixed damage, and his armor shred is pretty good on AD heavy teams, though.

This is just wrong, Corki (I main Corki) outclasses every other AD ranged (except Vayne only in killing tanks).

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH View Post
Somehow, a champion whose stun is an ult beats a champ with a spammable one
AoE vs Single target, Sona's stun changes the outcome of games.

POOTERSS

04-30-2012

nice list elalya! stay positive tier ^_^

Mad Suppordle

04-30-2012

Sona does more damage than Taric, gives mr, has an amazing team fight cc, and is ranged. If you build correctly she is very tanky. Also Elalya sees me play a lot of Sona and I personally don't much care for Taric, nor does anyone we play with or against frequently so that might be part of it.

Eaglewolf

04-30-2012

Pantheon easily tier 1

Zarthorn

04-30-2012

And I will have to agree to disagree on that tier list.

Simply because you are suggesting that you must build champs a certain way.

I play a fair bit of Tanky Morde and he does rather well against most matchups with the exception of a good Ahri or Magewick (Magewick won't be such an issue next patch).

Honestly the only truely unplayable champ in Dominion is Annie.

12345 ... 9