Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Problem Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linero757

04-30-2012

In The First I Join a match after champion select I waited and the league of legends exited.... then i reconnect but it exited ......... i reconnect again but still exited help plsssssssssssss......

Ycode

05-01-2012

Is there a small black screen, and then a pop up that says, "League of Legends (TM) Client has stopped working"?

Linero757

05-03-2012

no nothing pops up... it exited and i login again then reconnect but happens again

Linero757

05-03-2012

but i can login i can see my masteries and champs... but i cant join a match cuz i cant reconect help plss

Linero757

05-03-2012

ohh yea a small black screen but no message pops up help me/

Ycode

05-03-2012

Try repairing it. Or try deleting all the files, then re-downloading from the site. I haven't had the time to try either method, but I'm about to try them now.