Three problems with League Of Legends (black screen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraigBrian

04-30-2012

I'm having three problems with League of Legends, I have recorded the video and put it on YouTube I have also checked for an updated driver but this still keeps happening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5kOi1gcJKc

I formatted my moms harddrive last month and re-installed windows because Windows Update wouldn't work and drivers were missing and failing

she has a Gateway NV58 Notebook with Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit

then something happened last week with her anit vurs it wasn't compatiable with her computer and I DIDN'T TRY unsintalling it

so I reformatted it and reinstalled Windows Vista agian and fully updated it installed Service Pack 2

I installed Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family and it worked for about a WEEK!!!! then this started happening

Driver Version: 8.15.10.2302\
now NO VIDEOS WILL LOAD, there will be only audio
I tried it with VLC Player
Windows Media Player
Quicktime Player

there's no video I have tried multiple videos, Youtube videos sometimes work and CERTIAN PC games work.

but anytihng that used Direct3D wont display

I have tried unsitlaling the Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family from Program and Features THEN IT WORKED ythere was video but then my screens lighting was werid and PC games that used Direct3d said "Direct3D couldn't load"

so I need a diffrent Graphics Driver this one isnt working

http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...15b2-4dae-91ed

I really think this is the graphics card look at this this issue has been going on for awhile and it all happened after I updated my Graphics Card.

http://communities.intel.com/message/154972#154972

ITS NOT THE CODECS!!!!

I have installed the K-Lite Codecs 64bit Pack and there's still no video with any programs

and my pictures wont load with Windows Live Photo Gallery or the Windows Photo Gallery

BUT IT WILL load pictures with QuickTime Photo Viewer or Paint

ITS ALL POINTING to the Graphics Driver or Direct X 11 is damaged.

and as for the screen resolution I have League of Legends on TWO COMPUTERS HERE and both of them cut off the bottom I have to resize the window every time I open League of Legends

also my other computer the Windows 7 Home premium 64bit every timer I open League of Legends I check "Disable Login Music" and Disable Menu Annotations" every time I reopen it it UNCHECKES them and I know that really little but its very annoying it doesn't do it on my mom Gateway NV58 with Windows Vista home Premium 64bit

CraigBrian

05-01-2012

bump

CraigBrian

05-01-2012

Bump

CraigBrian

05-02-2012

Bump

CraigBrian

05-02-2012

Well I fixed it now, I used the Reinstallation discs AGAIN but this time I said "Retain user data and reinstall operating system"

After that the computer update to Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family but it was working.

I KNOW THE problem was the graphics card, because everything was pointing to it. It must have been some of the files in the system32 that were corrupted that are used by the graphics driver (see picture)

Like I said I started having problems with the Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family THREE days after I updated to it.

and when I uninstalled it all the videos worked and pictures worked. I honestly don't know what caused this. I thought it might be Direct X 9 but after I reinstalled windows and Direct X was not on the computer the pictures and videos worked.

CraigBrian

05-04-2012

did anyone else have this problem

CraigBrian

05-07-2012

bump

CraigBrian

05-10-2012

bump

CraigBrian

05-10-2012

Bump