@Riot Zeal stacking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvear View Post
And while you create an artificial 4v4 by doing this, you can actually assist your team in fights when you just killed the back capper, because let's face it, the back capper isn't going to put up much of a fight with only zeals.
This guy gets it. Sadly, some players would prefer to 5v1 the backcapper and lose everything in the process.

I can't decide what's worse... idiots making bad builds look viable, or the fact that people actually come to the forum to cry after failing against said bad builds.

Orphane

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traaka View Post
inside its at least viable on certain champions, namely Rammus.
As a pubstomp build, maybe. Realize the binary nature of this build does very little to teach you what can make you consistently successful in Dominion.

Traaka

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha11uc1n0g3n View Post
I think what the OP is trying to ask if stacking Zeals is seen as a trolling and thus a bannable offense. In that case, it's not up to Riot, it's the players reviewing your case in tribunal, supposing that you got reported in the first place and that Dom games actually start showing up in tribunal...
But Riot has stated that even they go over cases that get punish spammed, just to double check.

Now if someone working on the cases at tribunal came across mine, saw that I lost a game Zeal stacking, would they be like "Well.. yep, he deserves it. Regardless if he actually tried".

Quote:
Last time I played against pooterss I picked Talon specifically to counter him (When I saw janna and zilean as first pick, it was obvious what was coming to us). Build a mallet and 40% cdr, and I could chase him until I killed him.
You actually need to dedicate resources to those people running around like that, otherwise they will cause you trouble. And while you create an artificial 4v4 by doing this, you can actually assist your team in fights when you just killed the back capper, because let's face it, the back capper isn't going to put up much of a fight with only zeals.
Yeah, you're right, you HAVE to dedicate someone to stopping backcappers. Which in my experience almost never happens.
But thats my Eve games. When I play rammus, I get the zeals for being able to get where I want fastest.
IE: Spawning, I've got my boots 5, thornmail, and atleast 3 zeals. I can scoot down bot, gank the bot lane, and then ghost if needed back top to help out my team.
Rammus is naturally tanky, and its almost impossible to duel him as well, so I find the mobility is well spent then just stacking more defense.

Melvear

04-30-2012

Quote:
Yeah, you're right, you HAVE to dedicate someone to stopping backcappers. Which in my experience almost never happens.
But thats my Eve games. When I play rammus, I get the zeals for being able to get where I want fastest.
IE: Spawning, I've got my boots 5, thornmail, and atleast 3 zeals. I can scoot down bot, gank the bot lane, and then ghost if needed back top to help out my team.
Rammus is naturally tanky, and its almost impossible to duel him as well, so I find the mobility is well spent then just stacking more defense.
Eve and Twitch are cases of their own because you need an oracle to deal with them, which is stupid. Only thing to do is keep someone in a brush near mid shrine so you can jump them when they go for it.

As for Rammus, how exactly is he going to duel anyone with mobility boots, thornmail and 3 zeals? All you need is a caster or someone not stupid enough to attack him while he's in DBC. He deals next to no damage, and you can kite him just as easily as anyone else. You can be as fast as you want, if you have any slow on you (except a regular Karma slow I guess) you'll be slower than someone with regular boots.

Traaka

04-30-2012

Quote:
Eve and Twitch are cases of their own because you need an oracle to deal with them, which is stupid. Only thing to do is keep someone in a brush near mid shrine so you can jump them when they go for it.

As for Rammus, how exactly is he going to duel anyone with mobility boots, thornmail and 3 zeals? All you need is a caster or someone not stupid enough to attack him while he's in DBC. He deals next to no damage, and you can kite him just as easily as anyone else. You can be as fast as you want, if you have any slow on you (except a regular Karma slow I guess) you'll be slower than someone with regular boots.
You're seriously underselling Ram's damage output here.
Tremors, armor reduction, returned damage, and crits.
The question is how, do you win a duel against him without a mage?

Melvear

04-30-2012

Quote:
You're seriously underselling Ram's damage output here.
Tremors, armor reduction, returned damage, and crits.
The question is how, do you win a duel against him without a mage?
Evade while he's in DBC, have a little bit of lifesteal and a LW. Voila, you win. Hell, with that build you might as well replace LW with a Cleaver

skoal1

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
Ask them if its OK to play Rammus and Kassadin while you're at it.
if you dont want rammus to kill you dont play and AD carry

Traaka

04-30-2012

Quote:
Evade while he's in DBC, have a little bit of lifesteal and a LW. Voila, you win. Hell, with that build you might as well replace LW with a Cleaver
You say evade like you haven't been taunted, or Exhausted yet.

Melvear

04-30-2012

Taunt is only 2 to 3 seconds depending on tenacity, while DBC is 6s so by not attacking during those 4 seconds you do save yourself quite a bit of trouble.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

No, it's not a bannable offense, but it isn't a good idea either.