Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
I have a similar question. Viktor, if you trade your flesh in for steel, how can you please a woman? The real thing is always better than an imitation.
Katarina,

You are not the first, nor the last, person to ask me that question. And as I have said to the rest, I do not feel comfortable with releasing.....intimate details pertaining to my gender.

I highly doubt receiving a proper answer truly matters to a femme fatal such as yourself. I was never very good in dealing with members of the opposite gender, at any rate. Progress and innovation have always been my first love, if it was not already conspicuous enough.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask Nidalee

04-30-2012

Quote:
I have a similar question. Viktor, if you trade your flesh in for steel, how do you expect to be able to please a woman? The real thing is always better than an imitation.
Quote:
Katarina,

You are not the first, nor the last, person to ask me that question. And as I have said to the rest, I do not feel comfortable with releasing.....intimate details pertaining to my gender.

I highly doubt receiving a proper answer truly matters to a femme fatal such as yourself. I was never very good in dealing with members of the opposite gender, at any rate. Progress and innovation have always been my first love, if it was not already conspicuous enough.

So, does this give a new meaning to "balls of steel"?

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
So, does this give a new meaning to "balls of steel"?

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress
Nidalee,

I must thank you for that rather tasteless euphemism. I expected it from you, though the reality is far less amusing than the theory. Which is to say, not at all.

And I will not answer whether or not I have modified my genitalia, as to not fuel wild imaginations either way. Though I know very well this line of reasoning will fail, and everyone will merely ponder with impunity.

.....I do believe I am being harassed by two women and a man with multiple identities, in possible addition to a man who can cause death from above with himself.....And my schedule is still very much open. Splendid.

AskUdyr

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Udyr,

My metal body is merely the first step in a new direction, a path where the fragility of bone and the impotency of flesh are to be replaced with the power of techmaturgy and the might of steel. I do not need to know the strength of flesh, and especially not to be lectured by one as delusional as yourself who speaks so proudly of "aspects", whatever that may mean. I do not require your pity, for you will rue the day you ever spoke ill of the wonders of evolution.
Rue the day...A toy threatens a man? You did not lose your sense of humor yet, that is quite good. There may be some hope for you yet, abomination. Evolution is meant to be natural. Steel and metal can only give so many benefits before they fall flat. They are not an ever evolving body. You must recreate yourself each and every time you wish to better yourself, you have a set number installed within your body. Let us say it is ten. You will only be able to reach ten, your body's maximum capacity is ten, you cannot go beyond it and your strength will always remain a constant. Let us say our body is an eight. It is not a constant, some days it is a seven, other days it is a nine. You would still destroy us regardless of the day, for one number is greater than another. That is how you think, yes?

But if we need to evoke our inner strength, that eight can became eighteen, it can become twenty eight or even a hundred and eight. The human body has its own limitations, but one can push past and excel them if for only a moment. Your body will always remain a constant, while ours will change as need be. We know our limits, and we can push past them. If you tried such a venture, your body would give out.You can only upgrade your corpse to a certain point because you are restricted by your very knowledge of techmaturgy.

The human body's full capabilities are not close to being deciphered, what the body is truly capable of is an unknown. And that is why you will fail. Our "weak" and "frail" body will be able to push past its limitations when the time arises. While you? You will remain a constant. You will always remain as a single number, a ten, the predictability of your very own machinery will be your downfall.

One day we will crush you and your moronic evolution. When that day comes, we will laugh at your shattered remains of your so called superiority. We have faced gunfire with only these fists, we have faced the most potent poisons available to man, we have faced the Chronokeeper himself, we have faced Nasus, Renekton and Xerath with these just these fists and nothing else. Your evolution is flawed and forced. You are a culmination as to everything that is wrong with these worms that call themselves human. You actually need to construct yourself a spine to be able to stand against us and every other champion in this League. Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Rue the day...A toy threatens a man? You did not lose your sense of humor yet, that is quite good. There may be some hope for you yet, abomination. Evolution is meant to be natural. Steel and metal can only give so many benefits before they fall flat. They are not an ever evolving body. You must recreate yourself each and every time you wish to better yourself, you have a set number installed within your body. Let us say it is ten. You will only be able to reach ten, your body's maximum capacity is ten, you cannot go beyond it and your strength will always remain a constant. Let us say our body is an eight. It is not a constant, some days it is a seven, other days it is a nine. You would still destroy us regardless of the day, for one number is greater than another. That is how you think, yes?

But if we need to evoke our inner strength, that eight can became eighteen, it can become twenty eight or even a hundred and eight. The human body has its own limitations, but one can push past and excel them if for only a moment. Your body will always remain a constant, while ours will change as need be. We know our limits, and we can push past them. If you tried such a venture, your body would give out.You can only upgrade your corpse to a certain point because you are restricted by your very knowledge of techmaturgy.

The human body's full capabilities are not close to being deciphered, what the body is truly capable of is an unknown. And that is why you will fail. Our "weak" and "frail" body will be able to push past its limitations when the time arises. While you? You will remain a constant. You will always remain as a single number, a ten, the predictability of your very own machinery will be your downfall.

One day we will crush you and your moronic evolution. When that day comes, we will laugh at your shattered remains of your so called superiority. We have faced gunfire with only these fists, we have faced the most potent poisons available to man, we have faced the Chronokeeper himself, we have faced Nasus, Renekton and Xerath with these just these fists and nothing else. Your evolution is flawed and forced. You are a culmination as to everything that is wrong with these worms that call themselves human. You actually need to construct yourself a spine to be able to stand against us and every other champion in this League. Pathetic. Truly pathetic.
Toy? No mere toy can produce destructive beams of mystical force. No mere toy can deploy a device that renders any that wander into its field helpless and reducing their movement. Can a toy modulate pain and destruction into a viable defense? Say what you will of my humanity, or lack thereof, but do not presume to act so capable. While you can not even settle upon a single element - a lion, a tiger, or what have you - my intention is focused into a singular cause and striving for a grand unification.

Steel will not become blistered and bruised, it will not wear out and age considerably, and even when it has been blemished it can always be returned to prim and optimal standard. Techmaturgical power would not be so easily exhausted, and yet so easily replenished, as the technological advances will continued and grow further with time. Human nature dictates that it will be forever in conflict, or barring that, in tension between conflict. Power is desired so intensely, and with my evolution it could finally be grasped. In addition, the technologies as devised by us, the inventors, are becoming more and more commonplace. Eventually there will only be Hextech and Techmaturgy, and your methods, your styles, your arts, will be lost to the ages. While technology will persevere.

The potential you speak of? A mere delusion. The common people do not care enough to improve themselves by their own merit, most are fortunate if they even have any talent. My glorious evolution will be the answer to those crying out to free themselves of the limits of their tissue and organs. As skilled and honed as your type are, you can not deny that the many who possess that reasoning would flock to become a part of the metamorphosis. So go on and say what you will, express what doubts or ignorant disapproval you have, but you will see that your ways are the ways of the old. They will fade. And machines will be everlasting....

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Also to note, I seem to have been criticized by a man wearing a rug and his imaginary friends. Why must my humble little segment be plagued by such nonsense?

Viktor face palms exasperatedly

AskPantheon

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Pantheon,

Good, good. I will schedule you in for......Next week.
I said I would consider it, I did not accept it. Do not get ahead of yourself.

Ask The Prophet

05-01-2012

Viktor-

I quite understand your will to gain power through... frowned upon means. But I must ask, are there any other methods aside from hexmachination that you've considered using on your path to "evolution"?

- Malzahar

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I said I would consider it, I did not accept it. Do not get ahead of yourself.
Pantheon,

You also did not reject it, which in Zaun would get you abducted off the streets and forcibly experimented on. I do not "get ahead" of myself, as you have just stated. I merely scheduled a date for you and I to meet and have a preliminary discussion. Though I must ask that you not attempt to strike me with your spear, or your shield.....or you death-drop-from-the-skies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Prophet View Post
Viktor-

I quite understand your will to gain power through... frowned upon means. But I must ask, are there any other methods aside from hexmachination that you've considered using on your path to "evolution"?

- Malzahar
Malzahar,

You misunderstand. It is not simply about power, though that is a very small part of it. Becoming a superior being of steel is not the worst that has happened in Valoran, as you, the Prophet of the Void, should very much know, however it is considered very unsanitary, dangerous, and generally not humanely approved. Though I must stress that I care not for moral implications and merely wish to bring about a new era where all is uniform.

As to other methods aside from hexmachination and techmaturgy, some of my recent inquirers have implanted a concept within my genius mind. All I will say in the matter is that I may very well consider a potential method to ensure that my glorious evolution can be achieved by others without the cost of their human emotions. For myself, this is merely a side-effect.

- Viktor, the Machine herald

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Do none of you have inquiries to make, or shall I construct new death-dealing hextech in my boredom?