Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters 259 .

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

10-05-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Okay. You need to start over, and use LOGIC this time.

What are you asking, exactly?

Logic isn't needed, silly.
And I'm asking if you make robotic gloves that make people stronger or shoot lasers or something.

Ask the Herald

10-05-2012

Quote:
Starii Evernight:
Logic isn't needed, silly.
And I'm asking if you make robotic gloves that make people stronger or shoot lasers or something.

....Ah. I see. Yes. I have made gloves and gauntlets in that manner....But I am not highly expert in that field. I have limited knowledge of articles purposed with empowering an individual, though I am well versed in prosthetics. One of my acolytes, Bill, is far more intimate with the workings and design of such things than I am, however. I admit that I am only learned enough in various techmaturgical fields to be able to provide appropriate replacements.

Ask the Herald

10-08-2012

{{ Okay guys, my week or two break starts today. So for the time being I'll be roleplaying on my main account. }}

Ask Orichan

10-09-2012

Hi Viktor.

*Orianna runs up to Viktor and gives him a hug.*

Orianna missed you while she was away. Did you miss Ori too? I hope you did. Let`s play a game.

Ask the Herald

10-09-2012

{{ Taking a break, Ori. I'll respond In Character in about a week. }}

Ask the Herald

10-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Orichan:
Hi Viktor.

*Orianna runs up to Viktor and gives him a hug.*

Orianna missed you while she was away. Did you miss Ori too? I hope you did. Let`s play a game.

Viktor stares rather obliviously at the mechanical maiden, but otherwise regards her with a neutral tone. "I certainly noticed your rather unfathomable absence as of late, yes. And what activity did you have in mind?"

Ask the Herald

10-16-2012

{{ Bump? }}

Dear Cryophoenix

10-16-2012

Viktor,

You claim to be the herald of a glorious evolution on this world. I must ask, do you offer your liberation to all the races and peoples of Valoran, or do you have a plan in mind to choose those worthy of your evolution?

~Anivia, the Cryophoenix

Ask the Herald

10-16-2012

Quote:
Dear Cryophoenix:
Viktor,

You claim to be the herald of a glorious evolution on this world. I must ask, do you offer your liberation to all the races and peoples of Valoran, or do you have a plan in mind to choose those worthy of your evolution?

~Anivia, the Cryophoenix

Ah, the Cryophoenix. It is an honor to receive a question from a being such as yourself. I will answer as earnestly as I can. The Glorious Evolution is indiscriminate. There is no reason Yordles and even Yetis can't undergo the proper augmentations as humans can. No one, of any race, gender, or ethnic orientation, will be excluded. Everyone is welcome to join.

Dear Cryophoenix

10-16-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Ah, the Cryophoenix. It is an honor to receive a question from a being such as yourself. I will answer as earnestly as I can. The Glorious Evolution is indiscriminate. There is no reason Yordles and even Yetis can't undergo the proper augmentations as humans can. No one, of any race, gender, or ethnic orientation, will be excluded. Everyone is welcome to join.

It is good to see you are ideas are indiscriminate, but there must be a limit to the number of units you can maintain in working form. Your recalcitrance to making known the workings of your machines is legendary: would you teach your own followers your secrets?