Suggestion Implement a report system in champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZTD09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Too many games have I had a troll in champ select, especially in ranked solo queue, where the only option is to queue dodge, usually resulting in me being punished for their actions. This frustrates me beyond belief, because not only do I lose elo but I know this guy is going right back into the queue to do it to another 9 people. Implement a report system where we can report someone in champ select for trolling, it can show the chat, what champ (if any) they picked, and what summoners (if any) they had.
Also, implement a vote kick system for Ranked Solo Queue only because this way we can kick the trolls without having the problem of 4 people bullying 1 person into a role by threatening to kick. (albeit in ranked you should be ready to play any role available to you)

NFG Crayon

04-29-2012

I agree on reporting.

I disagree on the kick system. Why not have a vote dodge system where the entire queue can vote to dodge collectively without losing Elo? This avoids the bullying into a role issue and solves other problems too.

xAlex79

04-29-2012

In my honest opinion Riot is too lenient with offenders of "RANKED" game leavers and trolls.

Someone gets reported by his entire team (4 reports on one game) Ban his account from ranked games for a week (minimum if it was up to me It would be a month).

I have heard all the excuses, oh real life is more important .. blah blah. Whatever then do not play RANKED if you do not have the next hour free to play.

Honestly trolls and leavers are RUINING this game and it's a **** shame because it's a great game. And Riot only encourages trolling by not doing ANYTHING to offenders.

ZTD09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOM Crayon View Post
I agree on reporting.

I disagree on the kick system. Why not have a vote dodge system where the entire queue can vote to dodge collectively without losing Elo? This avoids the bullying into a role issue and solves other problems too.
Also a good alternative, I just don't like the idea where this one guy forces me to lose 10 elo because I can't get rid of him.

xAlex79

04-29-2012

Completely agree with this.

ZTD09

04-30-2012

^Awesome! ^^

spikegabriel

05-05-2012

So I am bumping this because something needs to be done.

Tyr Ahn Nee

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTD09 View Post
Too many games have I had a troll in champ select, especially in ranked solo queue, where the only option is to queue dodge, usually resulting in me being punished for their actions. This frustrates me beyond belief, because not only do I lose elo but I know this guy is going right back into the queue to do it to another 9 people. Implement a report system where we can report someone in champ select for trolling, it can show the chat, what champ (if any) they picked, and what summoners (if any) they had.
Also, implement a vote kick system for Ranked Solo Queue only because this way we can kick the trolls without having the problem of 4 people bullying 1 person into a role by threatening to kick. (albeit in ranked you should be ready to play any role available to you)
This is what I was trying to say with one of my posts!
Its an Excellent Idea!