Is Eve the worst champ in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NEHER BEAR

04-30-2012

ive been playing for a while and ive come to the conclusion that i think eve is the wors champ in the game. the reason i post this is because i recently played with a jungle eve who sucked really bad. one of my friends says that "with eve you have to get fed early game or she sucks" isnt that the same with all champs? When i played with the jungle eve is started off with a first blood double kill as solo fiora. then eve comes around for a gank (all of us on top have half life but eve) and i think we can take them. eve gets burst down by annie in two seconds and leaves me to myself. So i know this is a bit of a troll but i have in many many cases seen nothing but worthless eves. So is she the worst? if not who?

Lerry the Lebster

04-30-2012

Yes. Morello has straight up admitted they nerfed to the point where she is not a viable pick because she was way too good in low Elos. Its only temporary until they remake the stealth mechanic on her and Twitch. That being said, if you are a new player playing with new players, it probably wouldn't matter much for you. I'm guessing you're new here.

Vearyx

04-30-2012

:$ she is hellla fun to troll with tho.

Vearyx

04-30-2012

Haha, Eve is hella fun to troll games with though, like if you and a friend get bored take Eve + a tank like voli and u will have fun owning bot, or Eve/Cait

JMoneyFresh

04-30-2012

stealth champions really don't have anything that makes them worth playing

x Christy x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

It all just depends how good you are at a champion in my opinion. Eve CAN be played well and can easily be viable. However because she has been nerfed so much it is MUCH more difficult to play her well.

I've seen 1-20 Eve's but at the same time I've seen 20-0 Eve's lol.

NEHER BEAR

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerry the Lebster View Post
Yes. Morello has straight up admitted they nerfed to the point where she is not a viable pick because she was way too good in low Elos. Its only temporary until they remake the stealth mechanic on her and Twitch. That being said, if you are a new player playing with new players, it probably wouldn't matter much for you. I'm guessing you're new here.
no ive been playing for over a year now and as long as i can remember she was bad.

Matirum

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEHER BEAR View Post
no ive been playing for over a year now and as long as i can remember she was bad.
A couple of months ago. Before her nerf she was number 1 ban

But currently I pride myself on being a good eve. I consistantly have good games with her..but it does require skill to do an she is dependent on your teams comp

ViolentViolentV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-30-2012

Quote:
until they remake the stealth mechanic
lol

Sephrinx

04-30-2012

She is horrid. Every aspect of her is bad.

But her passive is so godly, SO godly. The amount of godliness beheld in her passive is unquantifiable.