Would you like having the option of playing a casual game?

No, thats the stupidest thing I've heard in my life! 4 30.77%
Yes, I've been secretly wanting this ever since I started playing! 6 46.15%
Ehh, I don't really care...It would be kind of cool I guess. 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

[suggestion] option to play a casual or serious game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bees

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAlex79 View Post
Anything other than a Ranked game is casual.

If you don't have time and want to leave your games, queue a normal or do a custom one.
I would agree with you if there was ranked dominion games or ranked blind pick. Simply playing these modes doesn't mean you play so casually that it doesn't matter if you don't have time to finish the game.

seleleth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAlex79 View Post
Anything other than a Ranked game is casual.

If you don't have time and want to leave your games, queue a normal or do a custom one.
Nailed it. This is EXACTLY why we even have Ranked vs. Normal. Just because they don't use the terminology you're looking for (Serious vs. Casual) doesn't mean it isn't exactly that, and we don't need Riot to waste any time on something that already exists.

bigwolf97

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seleleth View Post
Nailed it. This is EXACTLY why we even have Ranked vs. Normal. Just because they don't use the terminology you're looking for (Serious vs. Casual) doesn't mean it isn't exactly that, and we don't need Riot to waste any time on something that already exists.
Did you read what I wanted in the casual game? In a normal game the leaver buster is turned on. We need a way to play a game using the matchmaking system and without fear of having our accounts banned.