Annie vs. Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

04-29-2012

Bear>Fox

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryoTyrfing View Post
I hear this alot, but why exactly? Is it because of her stun? Doesn't that mean Kenen beat's Ahri just as well, if not better?
Annie can land a burst during the stun duration. It's not exactly like kennen, but kennen is also a strong pick nonetheless.

And @OP: when I say "whoever is the better player" I mean that they don't counter each other in any way. Ahri has skillshots to land and it's rather easy to dodge them. Annie can farm from a long distance and has a very good auto attack range, so mechanically speaking, she wins 1-5. Post 6, it all depends on who's building what and if ahri lands her stuff or not.

But the way I play my annie, it's actually pretty hard to get to me.

BlackSpicedRum

04-29-2012

as someone who just lost miserably to ahri as annie....

Kief Catcher

04-29-2012

Whoever pops there zhonyas at the right time.

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

My ****

CrypticDayDreams

04-29-2012

Annie, I would say. Fewer skillshots, can hide behind minion waves without any issue, making it harder for Ahri to charm.

However, there could be ways for Ahri to handle this situation, like perhaps using her ult to bait a bear drop and dodge it.

Sinspurch

04-29-2012

Id say Ahri. I main her as my mage. She can fight annie 2 ways, 1) Max Q to farm the lane and poke annie with the True damage or 2) Max W and deal heavy ap damage to annie. Pre 6 Ahri can(if aimed well) can use her 3 spell combo and deal Tons of Damage. After 6 Ahri has more mobility, Spell Vamp, and Sustain. So...: ]

LieutenantGoogle

04-29-2012

Annie, get 3 charges and dodge the Q's if she gets close use shield to soak up some damage and combo her starting with Q so your stun doesn't miss.

Patroks

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar2k7 View Post
Kennen has to blow his ult usually to stun someone and if he does that Ahri should be able to dash out of range of it Annie on the other hand can stun with Q then use everything else
...No he doesn't. Its not that hard to proc his passive.

Keyhero

04-29-2012

I've been in this matchup thinking Ahri would win, and boy was I wrong. Annie wins pretty easily. Unless you are smart enough to flash or ult right as she tibbers, but that's about it.